· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Spiderman 3
polson
# Posted: 11 May 2007 21:54

To quote a friend, "too much cryin' and not enough dyin'."

Is it true?  Did Spiderman 3 suck?  I haven't seen it yet, but so far the reviews aren't lookin' good.

goose
# Posted: 15 May 2007 21:32

I thought it was pretty good, saw it a couple of times actually.. In any case I'd recommend watching it because sometimes reviews can be misleading.

Anybody actually watched the movie?

ice
# Posted: 16 May 2007 02:42

Ya i've watched it, for plot its pretty much trash but the special effects were pretty impressive, if their gonna make another they need to consider plot before effects though because the storyline is just boring lol

david1
# Posted: 16 May 2007 23:37

someone else who agreed. Lmao, but after speaking with Majin, spiderman is all about the struggle between Jane and Parker, but i think the movie well overdid this.

20 Minutes good, 2 hours total stuffy stuk stuff.

I think women will really enjoy this film, and for a bloke who just likes violence, and action through and through, i was disapointed with this film!

outpost10fman
# Posted: 29 May 2007 07:42

I thought it was money well spent.

I thought the story was quite full, especially for a third installment, but at some parts it got a bit unpredictable and quirky.

I thought those parts were quite amusing.

Villains are awesome, special effects are great.

The game looks pretty good too.

darth_balco
# Posted: 29 May 2007 23:20

I thought this movie was pretty good but it had it's share of flaws. There wasn't no clear cut villain in this film. They could've cut out one of the villains.

While it is nice to see drama Peter Parker goes through, since that's one of the reasons why people love Spider-man because people can relate to him more than any other superhero, I think they could've done with out the "Emo" Parker stint, if they did it right, it wouldn't been that bad, but they just did it in a way that the only way you didn't get that he was a total jerk is if you have no brain. It just felt like they kept cramming that point in.

I love the black suit and Venom, but I think they should've focused the movie on mainly the black suit and perhaps made Venom a clear-cut Villain in another film, should they make another one. I felt that the origin of Venom was rushed. Also, it ticked me off when they altered the reasoning why Eddie Brock was at the church, he went there to ask God to forgive him for committing suicide, not for him to kill Peter, because that was just lame.

Also, as for Eddie Brock, I wish they based it off the Eddie Brock in the ASM, not the Ultimate Spider-man. I just couldn't fit Eric from that 70's show as Eddie Brock.

But other than that, it was a good movie and it had a swan song feel to it.

neo3
# Posted: 30 May 2007 10:00

It has some good points (venom) but they are out weighed by the bad points and there are a lot of them and some go back as far as spiderman 1

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0