· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Heroes: Origins
dierna
# Posted: 14 May 2007 10:43

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=41492

NBC announced that it has ordered six segments of a new series called Heroes: Origins, which will air in the main show's Monday-night time slot when it goes on hiatus, Variety reported.

The new series will center on new characters that haven't yet been introduced on the original show, and will feature an interactive element. Viewers will have a chance to vote for their favorite character, who will later cross over to the regular Heroes.

According to Variety, the move is intended to avoid repeats, which have been earning record low ratings this year on all five networks.

Dierna note: SW33T!! A show that never ends!  :D

kayana
# Posted: 24 May 2007 00:38

I watched the finale last night, and not to release any spoilers, but this "new series" from what I can see looks pretty bad :( WHY WHY WHY DID IT END SO POORLY!??!?

Disgruntled Kayana

lzrman
# Posted: 24 May 2007 22:44

Kayana, I  was disappointed in the ending as well they could have come up with something better.

And that "Guy" on the horse I KNOW WHO IT IS! and maybe he has the same power as that dude!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 7
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0