· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / WG Game - Build a character...
jaquaia
# Posted: 29 May 2007 04:53

Just for fun, the WG team have been talking about creating characters that we could use in our writing. So, do any of you lovely people want to join in? ;)

We'll give you the basic outline, lets see how you flesh the character out ;)

Richard, 17 years old, human
The orphaned prince of the Wallarian empire. A shy, quiet individual and prefers not to get involved into the beaucracy of the empire and wants to live a normal life.

darth_balco
# Posted: 29 May 2007 11:11

While desiring a taste of normal life, he shares a great love for the people of the empire.

It is his dream to have ability to defend his people from any harm. Due to being the lone heir to the Wallarian Dnyasty, he is forbidden to join the armed forces, so he hires mercenary to teach him how to fight.

jaquaia
# Posted: 2 Jun 2007 07:10

His training teaches him mental character, rounding him as a person and gradually instilling a new-found sense of confidence which soon become noticeable to the ladies of the realm.

darth_balco
# Posted: 2 Jun 2007 08:58

When he goes on the search for a lady to be his love, he prefers to keep it personal. He does not want to his guardians, the senate to know, for they will just view as him finding someone to produce his heir to the empire.

rpmobsession
# Posted: 2 Jun 2007 23:32

In order to hide this search from his guardians, Richard decides to call upon the powers of his ancestors. After a long night of endless walking across his county, he arrives at the door to all his possibilities. Internet cafe? What is this magical wonder? he thinks to himself as he opens the door and walks through.

As he looks around, he sees many interesting folk. He takes a seat at an empty chair and is staring straight into the screen of a computer. He clicks on the pretty bird icon he sees, and magically a window pops up with a dark blue concoction. With a smirk on his face, he clicks on the chat button, embraces his inner geek, and thinks Outpost10f? Let's see if this has any answers to my lady problems...

darth_balco
# Posted: 3 Jun 2007 00:54

While surfing Outpost 10f for finding adventurous woman, his close aide and personal guard enters his room.

"Ah, playing on the computer again, Richard?" The aide said.

"As always, it sure beats listen to the Senate and The Duke quarrel over control of the empire." Richard said.

"Yeah. I'm here to talk to you about that."

"What now, I told you, I want get involved."

"But you want to protect your people right?"

"Of course."

"Then take control and take the throne when you turn 18."

"I told you, I seek a normal life."

"But if you don't take the throne, nobody will get a chance to live a normal life. Civil war will break out, a very short one mind you."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since the death of your father and the countless wars the Duke has waged, he has brought a majority of the armed forces at his side. The Senate stands little chance against the Duke. While you wish for a normal life, keep in mind he wants to kill you to assure that he can ascend to the throne, eliminate the senate, and finish his war for world domination."

"....."

"I'll let you go back to your pc time, but do think about it, please."

jaquaia
# Posted: 6 Jun 2007 04:40

He ponders this thought, worrying about it over a sleepless and very restless night. His desire for a normal life conflicts heavily with his sense of duty and love for his people. He knows that if he takes the throne at 18, he will be under the threat of several assassination attempts from his Uncle but would never be able to prove it.
He feels his best bet would be to escape from the realm and finish his military training so he can come back and overthrow his Uncle, but he knows that to do this will mean great suffering for the people he loves and this troubles his conscience. However, he knows that to stay will surely result in his death and the end of any hope the people have of respite from his Uncles tyranny.

darth_balco
# Posted: 6 Jun 2007 11:08

While he lays on his bed, he jumps up and summons his personal aide Mitchell to the room.

"What is the matter, Richard?"

"I've given though to what you said. Though it's going to take a lot of convincing."

"So you will take the throne?"

"Only with the help of the rebels?"

"WHAT? That would brand you as a traitor?"

"But do you really expect my own legion and the senate's legion to stand a chance against my uncles legion and the armed forces under his command?"

"I see your point. How do you plan to have the rebels help and what will you give them in return?"

"I will free them and return their lands to them once the war is over. I need them to engage my uncle in heavy warfare, enough to where he won't notice a sneak attack."

"Shall I set up a private meeting with the Senate then?"

"Yes."

"All right, good luck then Prince."

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0