· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Favorite Literary Character
skevington
# Posted: 26 Jun 2007 11:28

I was just wondering who everyone's favourite literary character was? It doen't matter if the character is part of a single book or a whole series of them. So, just post with their name, the book and why.

I'll start.

My favourite character is Harry Bosch from Michael Connelly's crime novels. Bosch features in all of them. And i like his character because he is tough. Yet also a tortured soul. He is a homicide detective yet he does what he does because he has a mission in life, Connelly in one book described him as an "avenging angel" which i think are two words that fit perfectly.

candyshop
# Posted: 1 Jul 2007 10:06

Dinah from Anita Diamant's The Red Tent.

Dinah's life has all forms of adversity that I can't even imagine dealing with.  She starts her tale talking about her four mothers and their triumphs.  Her bravery and determination and refusal to be broken makes me love her...  so yeah, Dinah.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0