· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Star Wars Discussions / First Glimpse: Star Wars Teaser Trailer!
tanneffel
# Posted: 29 Nov 2014 03:09

View the new Star Wars VII teaser trailer.

What do you think of it? Is it enough for you to want more? Did you see something you like, or something that makes you skeptical? Any characters you want to see more of? Ideas on what the plot might be?

7of24
# Posted: 29 Nov 2014 21:30

I didnt see the fully trailer but I did see some of it on tv. and the part I saw that I really really liked or caught my interest was the one guy with the sith red lightsaber where it had the full length blade coming out then had those 2 mini blades coming out the sides.

made me kinda say 'oh **** that is one bad*** lightsaber' and I thought Darth Maul's double ended lightsaber was bad***

forcebucket
# Posted: 13 Mar 2015 03:13

Until i saw the star wars tfa trailer i couldn't sharply define THE ONE underlying problem with the prequels. Now i understand. when the phantom menace was being released people wanted more of the same spirit of the old franchise. What they got was special effects overload (and plot overload, and horrible acting, writing, and directing, more on that a different time), but the point was as cool as george thought it all was, it was so different than the original three in look and feel that it just wasn't the same. jj abrams seems to have gotten it right. Sure there's a funky new light saber but what the people are wearing, flying on, etc. all has the fresh look of the original series. THIS is the sequel we have all been waiting for.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 7
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0