· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Star Wars Discussions / Star Wars... Pants?
generalmax
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 09:12

Just in case you think you've heard it all... Here's a revision of the original Star Wars movie script that substitutes the word "pants" into many of the lines...

DARTH VADER: I find your lack of pants disturbing. DARTH VADER: General Veers, prepare your pants for a ground assault. LUKE: I used to bullseye wamprats in my pants back home... LUKE AND HAN: Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants. DARTH VADER: You are unwise to lower your pants. HAN: You look strong enough to pull the pants off a Gundark. HAN: Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants. LANDO: That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational! LEIA: I recognized your foul pants when I was brought on board. DARTH VADER: A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master. HAN: Hey, don't worry. Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this. HAN: Maybe you'd like it better back in your pants, your highness. GREEDO: Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser. HAN: Short pants is better than no pants at all. YODA: Pants not make one great. LUKE: I sense the conflict within you, let go of your pants! YODA: Pants you I can, yes, mmmmhhhhmmmm.... HAN: That's because droids don't pull people's arms out of their pants when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that. HAN AND LEIA: I love pants. I know. HAN: watch it kid or you're gonna find your pants floating home. HAN: I thought pants smelled bad on the outside. YODA: Your pants, you will not need them. WUHER: Your pants. They'll have to wait outside, we don't want them here. STORMTROOPER, LUKE AND OBI-WAN: How long have you had these pants? About three or four seasons. They're up for sale if you want them.

Max

naberrie
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 15:54

Many of them I knew, some of them, I didn't, thanks, it cracked me up

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0