· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Star Wars Discussions / Darth Vader star explains feud with George Lucas
generalmax
# Posted: 25 Aug 2012 21:02

David Prowse the British actor who played Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy has been banned from attending offical fan conventions, it has been claimed.

For more information, please click the link below:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/darth-vader-star-explai ns-feud-with-george-lucas.html

bubbabass
# Posted: 8 Jan 2013 01:21

i didn't know anything about the conflict with Lucas, but I think all would agree that J.E.J did a great job of the voice, and I'm sure Prowse had the same contract either way and he still got his credit.

shakeycat
# Posted: 8 Jan 2013 17:22

It would kinda suck to just be the masked body with no face or voice. Perhaps we don't give Prowse enough credit for his work in physically creating Darth Vader. The walk, the pointy fingers, the choking people, and wearing the suit, can't blame him for thinking he was Darth Vader. Oh wait, he was. And it wouldn't have been Darth Vader without JEJ's voice. So.

The Sebastian Shaw thing always struck me as a little weird though. The guy was like 80. Does the Dark Side twist you so much that you age twice as fast?

naberrie
# Posted: 10 Jan 2013 14:28

Tanya, have you seen Episode III?
The force lightning might have had something to do with it?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0