· Outpost 10F · Forums · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Valentine's Day Auction / CL9 Hobbie
hobbie
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 08:27

Your name: Jennifer
Favorite Color: Hot pink
Favorite Movie: Gone with the Wind
Favorite Food: I do not like food
Interesting Fact about yourself: All of the above information is completely wrong, all of the below is accurate
Your ideal date: The person matters more than anything else. But preferably somewhere quiet where yelling is not required in order to communicate. Restaurants and some bars work, a nice trip or a hockey game definitely do as well.
Why you? (basically, anything else you wish to add to 'sell yourself' to the crowd!): Probably mainly for the blackmail material you could then use to leverage a promotion.

naberrie
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 08:34

*reads last sentence*
In that case, I bid one watermellon.

ajcardall
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 08:35

I'll give you two fighters and one star destroyer. What you use them for is your own business

tanneffel
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 08:49

I bid a full size fingerpainting, a hand-knitted nose-warmer, and a Canadian quarter with a hockey player on it.

navi_greenleaf
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 08:50

I bid ten minutes with Nathan Fillion, a hockey puck signed by Anze Kopitar, a time machine to go back and watch the Kings win the Stanley Cup in VIP seats, unlimited episodes of Castle and Community, the best sushi you've ever had, singing live until you're tired of it, and a dance in the rain.

hobbie
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 11:03 · Edited by: hobbie

I bid countless arguments, praise, criticisms, philosophical debates and other reflections on your choices. Until late in the night while neither of us is able to sleep, during meals, when by ourselves or when others are around, and even in the shower.

Yes, I am bidding on myself. What about it?

chris
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 11:20

I bid one force push on an unsuspecting Karlos into nearby lava!

mohdanni
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:33 · Edited by: mohdanni

I bid an expired US driver's license and matching passport...will require you to be adopted by me a called Ron Poteet Jr

navi_greenleaf
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:39

I bid one green card, shipped overnight, along with an unlimited supply of Chipotle and Felicia Day's phone number.

tanneffel
# Posted: 1 Feb 2013 22:53

I bid Canucks tickets. You're going with Andrew though, I'm staying home.

rpmobsession
# Posted: 8 Feb 2013 16:21

I bid one conversation about math and logic while discovering awesome new indie music on youtube. I bid a full array of food that is so delicious looking it's <i>almost</i> a shame to eat it. I also bid a Han Solo blaster so you can shoot stupid people.

....And, I'll add more later, even though we all know who is going to win. lol

mela_coia
# Posted: 11 Feb 2013 20:39

I bid my coagulated coffee from yesterday.

mela_coia
# Posted: 11 Feb 2013 20:48

+ Ten dozen roses AND my soul.

chris
# Posted: 11 Feb 2013 20:48

I bid Liverpool winning the Premiership... *giggle*

kikopolis
# Posted: 13 Feb 2013 12:33

I bid a confusing tour of manhattan, the promise that if you let me decorate your future apartment that I won't follow my frequent urge to use strange floral prints, and maybe some Rangers tickets.
*looks around*

Also this mason jar of home made hot chocolate powder.

andrewjames
# Posted: 13 Feb 2013 13:57

*swoops in at the last minute*

I'll give you whisky, a macarena dance, Stevie Gerrard to roll back his age by 10 years, and two fighters.

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 8
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0