· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Celebration Corner / DragonCon 2014
mohdanni
# Posted: 14 Jun 2014 20:49

Well, I have been given passes to all 4 days of DragonCon as my Father's Day gift! I was just going to look about for one day, but then my oldest daughter gave me the news about the tix! I am beside myself.

NOW IHAVE TO DECIDE, COSTUME OR NO?

ideas?

mohdanni
# Posted: 14 Jun 2014 20:50

...and this is in the celebration corner because to me it is a VERY BIG DEAL

david1
# Posted: 15 Jun 2014 16:17

Costume. Hire one if ya need to!!!

I expect many photos

richard_smith
# Posted: 16 Jun 2014 16:22

Take pictures and send me an article for the Blue Report!

mohdanni
# Posted: 19 Jun 2014 18:19

I hope to go old school Klingon...like Koloth.

7of24
# Posted: 22 Jun 2014 21:27

if you go old school klingon why not Kang or Kahless from TOS

mohdanni
# Posted: 7 Jul 2014 22:14 · Edited by: mohdanni

I am a fan of Koloth so I'll save that honor for someone else . Koloth was from TOS as well. The actor, William/Bill Campbell also played "Trelane" from TOS' Squire of Gothos episode.

7of24
# Posted: 10 Jul 2014 16:36

lol I remember, although I thought trelane reminded me alot of Q from TNG/Voyager

mohdanni
# Posted: 3 Aug 2014 16:07

Same actor, but in the book "Q Squared" Q admits that Trelane is his son. I also read that until the 3rd season of TOS Bill Campbell, who played Koloth, had been signed to play the role of Koloth for 13 episodes as a recurring nemesis to Kirk.

mohdanni
# Posted: 22 Aug 2014 15:05

the verdict is in. No costume. I am not going to park my car at a MARTA (Atlanta's subway) station and walk around wearing a costume.

7of24
# Posted: 21 Oct 2014 15:42

I just read you post bout bill campbell and the q squared book. I thought it funny that Q said trelane was his son but was never mentioned in Voyager that trelane was his son when Q and the female Q had q during the whole civil war amongst Q Cont.

mohdanni
# Posted: 22 Oct 2014 12:35

In the Voyager episode "Death Wish" a vague reference to the killing of a Q is made. I was thinking it might have been Trelane, but then, there's no canon-police to make sure it all fits between the books and the TV series.

7of24
# Posted: 27 Oct 2014 16:09

yeah thats true, they try to keep it all straight as possible but still there are things that do slip by or dont make sense. but lets not also forget 'Q'uinn from ST:Voy who wanted to die and Q slipped him that poison at the end.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0