· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Celebration Corner / All the best!
mohdanni
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 04:13

It has been a pleasure getting to know you all and trust me; you are some really interesting people.

I hope I can continue to call you all my friends...but I think Bilbo put it best:

Alas, eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

I, uh, I h-have things to do.
I've put this off for far too long.

Sadly, the increasingly anti-Christian sentiment/jokes/lewd discussions that can be found in this room has finally gotten to me and I had to make a choice. I knew I didn't belong here anyway.

I regret to announce — this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell.
goodbye

Goodbye

*puts on ring and vanishes*

aceman_67
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 05:19 · Edited by: aceman_67

Sucks that you're going. All the best in your future endeavours.

But I haven't seen really bad (PD breaking) anti-religious jokes or things like that, even the joke that Laura told in chat today wasn't anti-religious, or even sacrilegious, in fact, its just a funny joke, first time I heard that joke was from my Bishop, from the pulpit, during a Sunday Sacrament meeting.

I think that if you feel that things are being said that are hurtful to you, you should get in contact with HAL or Iain.

trinity
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 12:45

Sorry to see you go. Again, I had no idea that would offend you. The first time I heard that joke was from my friend who has a ThM, and the latter from my pastor. As someone who graduated from a Biblical Seminary, I was surprised it affected you so. I'm sorry that it hurt you, and it was not my intention.

All the best, Ser Deus.

naberrie
# Posted: 20 Apr 2013 18:08

Why is this in the celebration corner?

This is hardly reason to celebrate

Sorry to see you go Deus, I very much enjoyed talking and working with you.

robertwerner
# Posted: 23 Apr 2013 20:58

And when I mentioned to people about how we're no longer family friendly and have open rants on topics that are Lewd I just get shrugged off.

Now we lost a valued member.

Miss you Deus! =(

soka
# Posted: 23 Apr 2013 22:48 · Edited by: soka

I agree, you will be missed

Like I said, I don't think anyone realized you'd been this offended by it, or they wouldn't have done it.

I don't know about others, but for me this came completely unexpected.

And I agree about the family friendly part, when I returned I was shocked by how much more is now allowed ... even normal that would have meant a serious warning 3 years ago.

Nothing against Kiko, but we need more ISA ...

cameronjb756
# Posted: 24 Apr 2013 21:59

You will be missed very badly

You were a great guy, and I'm glad to have met you.

I wish you all the best for the Future, and I hope that one day you return to us.

Goodbye Deus, We won't forget you.

mohdanni
# Posted: 26 Jun 2013 21:19

...well after 2 months with the elves of Rivendell, all I can say is this. They have bored this Hobbit to the end of his wits. I will try to be a better member of OTF and I will strive to assist my fellow OTF hobbits to become better citizens of OTF as well!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0