· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Matt Smith leaving Doctor Who
7of24
# Posted: 15 Jun 2013 18:34

Spoilers possibly, but I heard that Matt Smith is leaving his role of the 11th Doctor around possibly maybe around the 2013 Christmas special. which comes to me as a complete shock, I know they bring in new people to play the Doctor but Matt Smith is probably the one I liked the most next to David Tennent. which I heard him and Matt are going to be in an episode together along with John Hurt who also plays an unknown version of the Doctor. which was also another surprise when I saw the last episode of season 7, which had its own tearful departure of the charcters of Amy and Rory.

although Im wondering who will be the new Doctor, and would this be consider the 12th Doctor or would it be the 13th since it was kinda revealed that John Hurt was the Doctor at one point that nobody knew about?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0