· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Nichelle Nichols treks to Heroes
dierna
# Posted: 12 Aug 2007 17:34

TOS's Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) will be appearing in aproximatly 6 eps of the upcoming season of Heroes joining Enterprise's Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) and George Takei (Sulu).

Heroes: The new Gargoyles

http://trekmovie.com/2007/08/10/nichelle-nichols-t o-appear-in-heroes/

dierna
# Posted: 14 Aug 2007 17:42

Found info on Nichelle's character:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Ne ws-Blog/Todays-News/Heroes-Latest-Star/800020349

Nichols, an NBC rep tells TVGuide.com, will be playing Nana, the New Orleans-based grandmother of Monica (the new hero being played by The Nine's Dana Davis).

dierna
# Posted: 29 Sep 2007 14:40 · Edited by: dierna

First pic is up of Nichelle on the set of Heroes. Her character, Nana, is apperantly Micah's grandmother!

sg8472
# Posted: 9 Oct 2007 13:54

She made her first, brief appearance in last night's episode, "Kindred" ... too bad she won't get to interact with Mr. Nakamura during her stint on the show.

dierna
# Posted: 9 Oct 2007 20:16

Actually they do have a past. She's part of the original hero group that Sulu, Mrs. Petrelli, and Soran were members of.

sg8472
# Posted: 10 Oct 2007 13:32

Cool. Could we be getting some flashbacks so, I wonder? Afterall, the idea for this season is "Generations", and the stories will supposedly involve more of the older heroes, I'm guessing that may include the forming of The company, and it's twelve original members influence in the present day.

darth_balco
# Posted: 11 Oct 2007 18:33

I just hope she doesn't get pwnd by Sylar.

majin_fett
# Posted: 11 Oct 2007 23:53

Actually, we don't know half the things that you've said. As far as we "know", she's just Micah's ward. It hasn't been revealed whether she's a family member or not. Niki's mother is certainly not black, and we've already met D.L.'s mother, so Nichelle cannot possibly be Micah's grandmother. As for the "twelve" thing, I really don't know for sure.

sg8472
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 01:37

That's why I used words like "supposedly" and "guessing"...pay attention, man! However, the idea of meeting the previous generation of heroes is a main arc this season... hence why it's called "Generations," so it seems very likely that'll concern the formation of The Company.

I don't think anyone said she was DL's mother. She is his aunt, though, and grandmother of Monica.

majin_fett
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 14:13

Quoting: dierna
First pic is up of Nichelle on the set of Heroes. Her character, Nana, is apperantly Micah's grandmother!

Yes, someone said it. =P

And I wasn't denying that this season was going to deal with the Company and the previous generation. Hell, they said they were going to deal with that in the preview of next week's episode! I'm just saying that we don't know if Nana is a part of all that.

sg8472
# Posted: 12 Oct 2007 16:24

Dierna probably meant to say Monica's grandmother.

For the moment, however, I'm gonna presume that she is part of the group, but she left very early on, hence her very different lifestyle to the Nakamuras or Petrellis. Possibly she didn't agree with their methods? I like that idea.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.030
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0