· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Jeri Ryan is preggers!
dierna
# Posted: 9 Sep 2007 14:42

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20055401,0 0.html

Jeri Ryan, who wed French chef Christophe Emé in the Loire Valley in June, is expecting a baby, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"She is thrilled about the new addition and they are very, very happy," says her rep, David Lust. "They are beyond excited and are beaming from ear to ear."

Although she does not yet know the gender of her child, Ryan is due in March 2008. She also has a 12-year-old son, Alex, from a previous relationship.

At their wedding, Ryan and Emé exchanged vows before about 120 guests at a castle in Eme's hometown outside Angers, France.

Ryan, 39, returns to the CBS drama Shark; the second season premieres on Sept. 23. Outside of acting, Ryan and Eme own the Hollywood French restaurant Ortolan.

So now Alex is just from "a previous relationship"?! WTF?! Try a previous marriage!! Whoever wrote that article needs to do some research! Alex is her son with her ex husband, Jack Ryan (he's a Republican who ran for senate a while back).

Anyways... congrats to Jeri and Christophe. I wonder tho if they'll put that in the storyline in "Shark"??

gentry
# Posted: 11 Sep 2007 08:25

well.. it was a relationship.... and based on media reports not a good one

tim_farris
# Posted: 11 Sep 2007 19:54

Thats a lie its mine

monny
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 00:28

I want a DNA test as soon as that baby's out. All this time Henri was claiming to be on business trips!!!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.055
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0