· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Eoin Colfer: Artemis Fowl movie?
javadahutt
# Posted: 10 May 2008 00:04

So does anyone like the Artemis Fowl book series? If you do what did you like about it and who was your favorite character. From what I heard a while back there was going to be a movie but for some reason they never released it? I don't get it, why did they stop?

Anyways I guess my favorite character would have to be Holly Short. I really liked her gun ho attitude and didn't really listen to orders. She was pretty bad ass lol but she also had that sarcastic side of her.

dierna
# Posted: 10 May 2008 15:56

The Artimis Fowl movie was supposed to come out this year but was put on hold due to the WGA strike. So it'll probably be out in 2009 or 2010. Depends on how long the SAG strike (which starts in June) lasts.

javadahutt
# Posted: 10 May 2008 17:02

What a let down. Well hopefully they'll come through and the movie will be a huge success. I'm crossing my fingers here.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0