· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Star Trek The Experience is closing
dierna
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:09

After 10 years the ST Experience in Las Vegas will be closing it's doors in September. Neither CBS or Paramount could convince the Hilton Hotel to keep it running.

http://trekmovie.com/2008/07/01/star-trek-the-expe rience-closure-follow-up-cbs-hints-at-a-future/

demonslayer
# Posted: 4 Jul 2008 09:23

AHHH talk about bad timing.
Couldn't they keep the doors open til June 2009 for our Union?

master_chief
# Posted: 4 Jul 2008 17:44

That's too bad. I was thinking of going there.

jaden
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 02:06

I was hopin to take the wife and kid there. So much for that idea....

ryo_crimson
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 05:28

I was fortunate enough to be able to go there when I was in Vegas a few years back. It was decent. Not a big fan of ST, but my obligations to Nerdom had me go. The two rides were entertaining but the museum wasn't much to crow at. I enjoyed the cafe, Quark's, as well. Dang, now I kinda wish I had tried their signature drink while I was there. Oh well.

demonslayer
# Posted: 19 Jul 2008 08:14

Been 10 years since i last went to it
group was told off for touching set. our excuse was it was one of our engineers that was checking out the engineering section.
cafe was brilliant, specialy with the hosts telling us ferengi in a box jokes and bullying the admiral around *L*

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0