· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Michael Jackson passes
dierna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 22:40

Well I've been waiting for all the conflicting reports to go away but NBC news is reporting a family friend has CONFIRMED he died. He died about 20 min ago at an L.A hospital after suffering from a major heart attack. He was only 50.

lzrman
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 22:44

CNN hasn't officially announced that he has passed away, yet other sources have confirmed it.

dierna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 22:49

Yeah.. CNN is the ONLY one that has yet to report it. FOX News, ABC, NBC, Sky, routers are all reporting it...

skevington
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 23:15

IT IS ALL A LIE. MICHAEL JACKSON LIVES AND SO DOES ELVIS!!!!!

majin_fett
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 23:30

We really live in one giant comic book, and we know that no one ever really dies in comics!

cheebasan
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 23:38

*Lets out a pitiful Jawa wailing howl*

digerati
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 23:55

That was odd. How many people in their 50s have heart issues that badly? I wonder if drugs were involved.

Never the less I feel bad. I really liked his work (just not a fan of all the odd things he did).

Digi

dierna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2009 23:59

Ok folks.. it's now all 100% official. The king of Pop has died....

babel
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 00:03

A talented but damaged individual. I won't rejoice at his death but I won't waste any tears, either.

Farrah Fawcett passed away too, she faced her end with dignity and fortitude. Dignity is not a word I will ever associate with Jackson.

polson
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 00:18

Well, there is speculation that he was anorexic, and that puts you at risk of heart attack...

majin_fett
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 00:48

I'm pretty sure he didn't have a heart attack. It was cardiac arrest.

dierna
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 03:33

Quoting: majin_fett
I'm pretty sure he didn't have a heart attack. It was cardiac arrest.

Correct. Cardiac Arrest is twice as dangerous as a heart attack

soka
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 08:39 · Edited by: soka

Quoting: babel
A talented but damaged individual. I won't rejoice at his death but I won't waste any tears, either.

Farrah Fawcett passed away too, she faced her end with dignity and fortitude. Dignity is not a word I will ever associate with Jackson.

I couldn't say it any better, completely agree.

crazytexan
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 18:45

Reports state that since Wacko Jacko is 90% plastic he will be melted down into plastic Lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change...

When Michael got to heaven, Elvis saw him and whispered in St. Peter's ear. St. Peter then told Jacko at the pearly gates, "Beat it. Just beat it."

Too soon?

Yes. Sadly a talented, yet troubled individual.

lzrman
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 23:50

LMAO! @ Tex

Melted Down so kids can play with him rather them him with ! moving on....

Great Talent, Complete Wacko

lzrman
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 05:41

Found another online:

Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died.

babel
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 08:06

The jokes I've been sent . .yesterday the UK mobile phone network must have been in meltdown with the sheer volume of jokes flying round. I don't think many that I received are publishable here, but Tex, if we get a chance to talk I might slip a few your way

darth_balco
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 22:19 · Edited by: darth_balco

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough? It's obvious he didn't stop when he had enough. After all he lived a Thriller life Off The Wall. But after all...death is just Human Nature. Perhaps he committed suicide because he didn't like The Man In The Mirror. Or he might've been murdered....by a Smooth Criminal.

Reports surfaced that he asked Jesus "Will You Be There?" And Jesus would sing back, "You are not alone. I am here with you. Though were far apart. You're always in my heart, you are not alone."

In a related news statement, President Obama announced the end of the Amber Alert minutes after hearing news of Michael Jackson's passing.

dierna
# Posted: 27 Jun 2009 22:24 · Edited by: dierna

My fave is: Paramedics at the scene report that Michael Jackson never regained his colour.

cheebasan
# Posted: 3 Jul 2009 14:51

*Mourns in Jawaese* Neeka ooka paraka hideka makala nieta ooka mataki katashi shikati washabi kala makala hikato faraki hitaka! (Translation: May Tattooine brush aside its sandstorms to allow you to have a peaceful transport to heaven and may all Jawa beings bless thy lord George Lucas upon you and may your music live on innour hearts forever!)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0