· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Star Wars News
dierna
# Posted: 25 Jul 2009 02:09

Straight out of San Diego Comic Con from the Star Wars panel tonight (no, Im not there. I wish I was. Im simply watching all the live blogs from the various panels...wee!)

1: They'll be doing something special next year for the 30th annaversary of Empire Strikes Back. Anouncement as to what, when, and where will be soon.

2: Tickets for the Star Wars Musical concert thing go on sale August 1st. Further info can be found here: www.starwarsinconcert.com

3: A new MMO called Star Wars Old Republic "set thousands of years before Darth Vader. Offers the chance to play as multiple charadcters — boutny hunter, trooper, jedi, etc.

Every player's expeirence will be unique and the game has a really deep sound design." No word on when this comes out tho

4: The DVD of Season 1 of Clone Wars will feature uncut versions of several episodes that had to be shortened to fit into the 22 min time frame for tv. The box set comes out in November

5: Season 2 of Clone Wars premiers in the fall. It will be "much more intense, and even a bit more violent. People will lose some limbs and Jedi will die."

6: Obi Wan is getting a love interest named Satine

majin_fett
# Posted: 25 Jul 2009 17:02

That "something special" next year was announced to be Star Wars Celebration V. Which we knew about. All they did was confirm that it's happening. We don't know a date or location yet.

Figured I'd clear that up.

dierna
# Posted: 26 Jul 2009 03:58

Trailer for Season 2 of Clone Wars is now up. Lots of focus on Bounty Hunters and Obi Wan's love life. *lol*

http://news.toonzone.net/articles/30605/sdcc2009-l ucasfilm-releases-star-wars-the-clone-wars-season- 2-trailer

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0