# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 16:39

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/090831-disney-acqu ire-marvel.html

Holy crap...

deboe
# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 18:41

epic fail

dierna
# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 19:26

This autta be interesting. Will Marvel now get the rights to the Disney comics Boom Studios has been putting out??? Will Spidey team up with Gargoyles? Will Super Gonzo join the Avengers? OOh Will Lexington join Beast's group? Will Derek Maza/Talon become the new Black Panther or be worshipped by the Wakandans??

Will the Gargoyles and Mutates be forced to register?

babel
# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 19:50

That can't be a good thing. It is my opinion that Disney is a force for evil in the world. No, I'm not joking.

jd
# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 21:15

I just hope that this is enough to bring back Spectacular Spider-man. It was already being aired on the Disney channel anyway, so no big difference as long as they get the original team back for it.

majin_fett
# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 21:46

As long as this doesn't screw with the comic creators and Marvel Studios (like the Thor, Captain America, and Avengers movies), and Marvel's business is alright, I think I'll be okay with this decision.

It's just kinda ironic since Marvel sued Disney five years ago, and also a lot of Marvel creators have insulted DC Comics for being owned by a giant company (AOL Time Warner)

dierna
# Posted: 31 Aug 2009 22:11

And so it starts.... the first fan art of the Disney/Marvel merger has appeared. *rotflmao*
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2009/243/2/0/Mou serine_by_KidKalig.jpg

rogersmith
# Posted: 1 Sep 2009 06:47

Meh...even worse...will Hannah Montana be the next Mary Jane...*ducks*

demonslayer
# Posted: 3 Sep 2009 16:51 · Edited by: demonslayer

Lilformers.com response

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0