· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Dollhouse cancelled
dierna
# Posted: 11 Nov 2009 22:22

*hides from the avenging Joss Whedon fans*

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dollhouse-Cancelled-10 11926.aspx

Fox has canceled Joss Whedon's Dollhouse, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

The sci-fi series, which stars Eliza Dushku, is currently filming its 11th episode and will complete its 13-episode order.

Though Dollhouse saw a ratings bump from DVR viewing after a grim performance in the fall, Fox pulled the cult favorite from its November-sweeps schedule after four episodes.

A source close to the production told TVGuide.com that Fox will air the remaining episodes starting Dec. 4 and that the series finale is tentatively scheduled for Jan. 22.

matt
# Posted: 12 Nov 2009 00:11

and to think fox got rid of termenator the sarah connor chronicles to back dollhouse which was utter crap compared to terminator the only good show fox has is house. unless ur braindead then ur in love with their sunday anamated crap fest

lzrman
# Posted: 12 Nov 2009 02:31

Iain will be devastated

korny
# Posted: 12 Nov 2009 07:21

I am not brain dead.

demonvamp
# Posted: 12 Nov 2009 16:53

I'm with Matt on this (not the brain dead bit). I watched one episode of Dollhouse and was almost bored out of my mind. Bring back SCC

taurik
# Posted: 12 Nov 2009 21:47

I'm not brain dead either.

deboe
# Posted: 13 Nov 2009 01:17

I'm brain dead.

matt
# Posted: 13 Nov 2009 13:16

im just a little tired of watching good shows get canned so that lesser shows can live whos actors and actresses are just strictly their for eye candy . no real sotory line or charector development no sceans or story that cause an emoational responce . and thats why i think dollhouse got backing over scc

mezoti
# Posted: 13 Nov 2009 14:00

Oh, please. Dollhouse is wonderful - heck, Joss Whedon is wonderful. I absolutely love Dollhouse. Iain and I stayed up until 4am watching all of this season the other day.

But Joss shows always get cancelled anymore, so. Hence why I registered savedollhouse.com last year.

aeon
# Posted: 14 Nov 2009 00:21

Dollhouse sucked. It would have made an excellent movie with a sequel maybe, but for a TV show, it was just too much. Or in this case: too little. The pilot was interesting, but the very first episode already was boring. Like matt said, no real character development, just some eye candy walking around... hell, Eliza Dushku even produced the show herself, and that alone speaks volumes.

So, I'm not gonna miss it. Like I said, I would have loved a Dollhouse movie, but for a TV show, it wasn't good enough.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.040
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0