· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Doctor Who - The End Of Time - Part 2 *SPOILERS*
lzrman
# Posted: 2 Jan 2010 08:00

What did you guys think of the episode?

What did you think of the end where the doctor went to visit some of the companions he had over his time? I thought it was actually pretty kewl, and that he went all the way back to the beginning when he didn't meet rose quite yet in 2005.

Wonder how much that lotto ticket was that he gave Donna as a wedding gift -P

Just wondering what everyone else's favorite parts were.

lzrman
# Posted: 6 Jan 2010 06:30

No one has any comments on the episode?

demonvamp
# Posted: 6 Jan 2010 16:01

It made me exceedingly sad, but then I didn't want DT to leave just yet. I thought, as a whole the story was a bit of a mess and weak in parts with questions left unanswered.

However, even though he was only on screen for about a minute, Matt Smith gave me hope. I think I might like him. I really hope I do.

lzrman
# Posted: 7 Jan 2010 00:10

Matt Smith is kind of funny after the transformation, I kind of laughed.

dierna
# Posted: 7 Jan 2010 00:55

I thought it was neat that he met the granddaughter of the woman he loved in the early 1900's.

Im not so sure about Matt Smith yet....but Geronimo seems to be his catchphrase....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0