· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / BBC wants Lady GaGa to star in 'Doctor Who'???
lzrman
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 02:00 · Edited by: lzrman

Lady Gaga is reportedly being lined up to star in Doctor Who.

According to the Daily Star, the BBC wants to sign up the singer, 24, to play a villain in the series.

Scriptwriter Gareth Roberts said: "The script might end up on screen one day with Lady GaGa, who will have fallen on hard times."

A source added: "She is no stranger to dressing up and would be more than a match for the Doctor. It would be a great coup to get her."

Lady GaGa recently ordered ghostbusters to get rid of 'evil spirits' on tour.

source: http://eztv.it/tvnews/5213/bbc-wants-lady-gaga-to- star-in-doctor-whoyyy/

lzrman
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 02:00

Hahahaha, this should be so interesting if this happened.

david1
# Posted: 7 Jun 2010 03:29

Mleh i think lady gaga would say no to appearing on docter who, as she would have to "dress down" to be able to fit in

lzrman
# Posted: 8 Jun 2010 03:49

hahaha thats awesome!!!

dierna
# Posted: 13 Jun 2010 19:30

Lady Gaga in Doctor Who?! No... just... no! "She" is just too weird for the series. I'd rather have Sir Patrick Stewart on the show. I know he wants to be.

korny
# Posted: 14 Jun 2010 03:23

How can someone be too weird for a show about a time and space traveling alien? Or am I watching a completely different show?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0