· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / All 6 Star Wars films to head to 3D
dierna
# Posted: 29 Sep 2010 22:26

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why George Lucas why?! We don't need to see Jar Jar Binks in 3D glasses and yet the gazillionth version of Alderan exploding! Ugh!!

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2010/09/29/s tar-wars-series-to-be-re-released-in-3d/

majin_fett
# Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:12

I love it how this is news now. This was announced over five years ago, way before the 3D craze started.

demonvamp
# Posted: 30 Sep 2010 10:30

See that scrawny, dehydrated bovine over there? That's George's SW film edition cash cow, finally milked of its last drop.

Jeez, George, film something new already.

Oh, wait, we know how badly that goes...

crazytexan
# Posted: 4 Oct 2010 02:40

Pfft...I'm still waiting for "Howard the Duck" in 3D....

*crickets chirp*

*sigh*

Stop George. Just stop.

generalmax
# Posted: 9 May 2012 13:33

'The Phantom Menace 3D' was bloody awful. The trailers prior to the movie starting had more 3D

7of24
# Posted: 12 May 2012 17:20

yeah well it seems like EVERYTHING is going 3D now days I can see how some movies may be cool to see in 3D, but not every single movie needs to have a 3D element to it.

next thing they be saying is their going to make 3D movies for the 'mature' audience, and thats something I really dont want to see

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0