· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Star Trek 2 (2013)
dierna
# Posted: 30 Nov 2011 22:42

Apperantly Alice Eve has just been cast in the next Star Trek film as uh a character that's "believed to be new" to the canon.

Also, Benicio Del Toro is in the running to play "someone familiar to trekkies" (Khaaaaaaaaaannnnn?! )

http://screenrant.com/star-trek-2-alice-eve-sandy- 141616/

deboe
# Posted: 30 Nov 2011 23:37

I hope it's not Khan. That would be such a lame gimmick. Unless it's like a brief cameo or something.

richard_smith
# Posted: 1 Dec 2011 13:46

I'm with deboe. I really would like to see something original.

mohdanni
# Posted: 18 Jan 2012 03:28

Cumberbatch is in it!

URL

7of24
# Posted: 19 Feb 2012 19:45

yeah I hope its not Kahn, especially if they are trying the whole reboot with the movies. Kahn is a good charcter but they need something new. especially if they want to keep up with the reboot series. otherwise I say if your going to use the same old charcters might as well go back to the old timeline then.

wise no one can play khan better then the late Ricardo Montalbon. he just added so many layers to the charcter it would be a crying shame to try to replace him with someone else in the charcter

mohdanni
# Posted: 24 Feb 2012 21:39

behind the scenes photo:
wiggles

generalmax
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 15:25

Ricardo Montalbon RIP

'He tasks me. He tasks me...and I shall have him. I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before I give him up...'

Brilliant!

God Bless

Maximilian

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.030
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0