· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Gossip Corner / Star Trek meets Doctor Who comic!!
dierna
# Posted: 10 Feb 2012 20:16

And low... Geeks everywhere explode thanks to IDW's Star Trek/Doctor Who crossover. Yes. Soon...very soon. Captain Picard will indeed learn that bowties are cool. *twitches*

Yes that's right! Starting in May there'll be a TNG meets Doctor Who crossover series!!

IDW is known for crossovers. I mean heck the TOS crew has already crossed over with Legion of Super-Heroes (Issue 5 should be out soon), and were part of Infestation (Transformers, TOS, Ghostbusters, and G.I Joe vs Zombies!) so Doctor Who was inevitable!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/02/10/scoop-docto r-who-star-trek-official-crossover/

generalmax
# Posted: 9 May 2012 13:11

7of24
# Posted: 30 Nov 2012 02:24

I have read Volume One of Two of the Dr. Who and ST:TNG crossover, good story arch so far but I found the art a lil weird but I guess that maybe due to IDW. Im more fimiliar with Marvel and DC comic art but the story is still good none the less, and I have put a request in for Volume Two of the series from my library, cant wait to get it.

Im like a lil boy on Christmas waiting to open presents

quincyw
# Posted: 1 Dec 2012 11:08

It's been available on iTunes for months now.

7of24
# Posted: 7 Dec 2012 19:44

yeah well quincy I cant get itunes. wise I was just saying if people who havent read it yet was just giving my review on it ok.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.096
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0