· Outpost 10F · Forums · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / New Changes........... Comments
<< . 1 . 2 .
david1
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 17:35

Quoting: fat_man
David should e-mail me and i'll tell him how we did it in the old days. and he should also get on TF2 sometime soon for some epic gaming

you gotta be online when im online lmao .... im on fugs atm

iain
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 21:00

Quoting: david1
Now how many people have high level database access on otf *l* and how many "impossible" acts did people see occour in previous rounds? *lol*

Right now:
- Ohm
- Jon
- me
(in the past, also Henri, Dave/Plugboy, Andrew Maxwell, etc)

I've never played BNT. Are you accusing Ohm and/or Jon?

buck_murray
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 21:34

....... and Buck...... j/k

fat_man
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 23:08 · Edited by: fat_man

I love how its automatically on the defensive and insunuations and accusations and then we have the OTF Snowball.

He's just making a glib remark about how cheating was ripe in the last few incarnations of BNT and of course the multiple "OMFG u're a cheet lololzor" theories about players and admins came about.

And seeing BNT was about as bug free as a Lady of negotiable affections underpants are secure then the flames of rumour always swell

Mills and Boone ftw

fat_man
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 23:09

Also I need to get back on Fugs my rank has probebly dropped from the top 100 to the top 1000

lzrman
# Posted: 22 Sep 2008 04:48

I'd volunteer to admin it, we all know how honest and truthful I can be with games

david1
# Posted: 22 Sep 2008 10:41 · Edited by: david1

*emails Iain*

Quoting: lzrman
I'd volunteer to admin it, we all know how honest and truthful I can be with games

Id trust you, as an admin in bnt, as much as id trust you to watch my back in TF2 LMFAO.

Quoting: fat_man
Also I need to get back on Fugs my rank has probebly dropped from the top 100 to the top 1000

If im offline for a few days i loose my Fugs ranking >.< which is so annoying lmao

crazytexan
# Posted: 22 Sep 2008 14:48

The BNT ZOMG u r teh haxx0rz! LOL! LOL! is so 2003. Most folks have moved on to play BNT or similar games elsewhere...let it go. In fact, how about we use this thread for it's original intent - To discuss the recent changes at OTF?

If that fails...and it will, I suggest a more concerted effort of total random non-BNT related comments to derail this topic.

Thanks in advance.

CT

demonvamp
# Posted: 22 Sep 2008 15:06

I agree with CT, I just got sick of BNT in the end because for a casual player like me it was a case of ending up as chow 27/4 and that's no fun at all. And by gum didn't I not try to revive it during my tenure as ENT

Is there not other game out there that we can't all play that isn't BNT? Something where we work together to trounce others? *l*

Anyway, changes, good.

Headache, bad.

fat_man
# Posted: 22 Sep 2008 15:34

You guys are no fun. I miss playing browser based games that people took too seriously and never slept to play cos they had teh turnz y'all.

Although This is going to end up to be another otf speciality 'the omg u hijacked my thread i no longer am ur friend! *hostile smiley**hostile smiley*' that said it was lzrman who started the thread he loves the attention like a fat kid loves cake =(

Bring back mc hammer!

lzrman
# Posted: 22 Sep 2008 19:13

Lets Play Risk @ Conquer Club!!!

Yes this has turned into a bleh thread

<< . 1 . 2 .
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0