· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / Let's Get To Work!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
daecrist
# Posted: 24 Apr 2009 18:51

I'd be all for reminding friends and whatnot about the Outpost and encouraging them to stop in. An unofficial word of mouth campaign would be an excellent and less risky alternative to mass e-mails.

demonvamp
# Posted: 24 Apr 2009 22:47

There was also mention of making an OTF community on Livejournal, how's that going?

master_chief
# Posted: 25 Apr 2009 00:16

http://community.livejournal.com/outpost_10f/

This is the one I made. I don't know if y'all would like to use it.

Regards,
Brandon

demonvamp
# Posted: 25 Apr 2009 15:47

Thanks Brandon, now we need to tell everyone who has an LJ account.

master_chief
# Posted: 25 Apr 2009 17:27

Yes, we can do that... hmm. I need some help on knowing what you guys would like put up there. I'm thinking some information about the site a link etc. Any thoughts?

demonvamp
# Posted: 25 Apr 2009 18:38

Site info is good, keeping people up to date with what's happening here (trivias etc) but also sci fi gossip we can all have a good natter about, pictures, promos, the works.

babel
# Posted: 26 Apr 2009 10:57

Would also help out with the unofficial email idea. If you want I'll set up a separate thread and start pulling out names. Then we can add names and elt hte others who we are emailing so we don't all email the same people.

master_chief
# Posted: 26 Apr 2009 12:05

Okay, babel. would you like to separate the names by genre? We can use the master lists. We each take a genre and we can come up with an unofficial email? I can put something together and we can start sending emails.

-Brandon CL4

master_chief
# Posted: 26 Apr 2009 12:05

I'll take Star Trek genre if that's cool.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.035
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0