· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / Chattops
master_chief
# Posted: 2 May 2009 12:40

I'm taking the responsibility of creating chattops for the Outpost. So far we have been given: stargate, marvel, battlestar gallactica, and Dr. Who... oh and Harry Potter too. I'm about finished with Stargate and Harry Potter but have to do the login images and the welcome pages.

In this thread I'd like you to request which ones you'd like to see. I'll then create them and forward them to the appropriate staff for decisions on what they'd like to implement. We have to freshen up and if you'd like to help join this unofficial effort to create chattops, and instill variety and fun, for the outpost, let me know

-Brandon

babel
# Posted: 2 May 2009 14:32 · Edited by: babel

Maybe before making chattops we should ask people what things they'd like to see on them. For example, characters, themes etc. I'll give you a for instance: Doctor Who has a vast history and in my view that should be reflected in a chattop, ie not just sahow the 'new' iteration.

Also, surely other people are capable of making chattops. No? Yes? Basically what I am saying is it'd be great if other graphically talented people step up and offer their own versions of chattops. Although it is kind of Brandon to offer to make them all I'm not sure this is fair to him - or necessarily the best idea as a whole for OTF.

babel
# Posted: 2 May 2009 15:33

By the way, I'm not doing down Brandon's effort - I'm more trying to get other people to join him in this.

Blimey, this trying to be nice lark is hard work!

demonvamp
# Posted: 2 May 2009 16:13

Supernatural

And if someone could make a 'how to create a chattop', maybe others who don't know how could throw their hat in?

shakeycat
# Posted: 2 May 2009 16:36

Monday. I'll work on it Monday.

babel
# Posted: 2 May 2009 17:53

Quoting: demonvamp
And if someone could make a 'how to create a chattop', maybe others who don't know how could throw their hat in?

Outstanding idea!

Another idea: maybe those of us who have ideas but not the prowess to finish them could submit their 'rough drafts'?

jamesgilfoyle
# Posted: 3 May 2009 11:25

Supernaturalll

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0