· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / Music Guild is back, and hiring.
rogersmith
# Posted: 19 Aug 2009 23:32

Hello!

Is music a huge part of your life? Do you know a few bands out there that want their name out? Are you up for a challenge?

Music Guilds is looking for patrons who are wanting to work with a good team, work includes album reviews, musician biographies, and interviews with bands/artists.

Think you have what it takes?

Send me an email at eclipse74569@yahoo.com

Lt. Roger Smith
Team Leader
Music Guilds

rogersmith
# Posted: 24 Mar 2010 01:29

And since I don't want to start another thread, This post is to let everyone know I have the Music Guild webpage back up and running! I'm still in need of reviewers and biographers, so please don't be shy if you wanna join! Just email me at the address in the first post!

Thanks,
(CL4) Roger Smith
Team Leader
Music Guilds

stardreamer
# Posted: 24 Mar 2010 22:53

Before I make a decision, could you elaborate on the interview bit? Like real deal interviews? Like meet the band? Do we have that power?

rogersmith
# Posted: 25 Mar 2010 01:38

Well if you know a local artist in your neighborhood, or if you know of a person in a band here at the outpost...I'll worry about the big name bands

david1
# Posted: 25 Mar 2010 11:41

Quoting: stardreamer
Before I make a decision, could you elaborate on the interview bit? Like real deal interviews? Like meet the band? Do we have that power?

Interviews usually involve dark rooms, with a solitary light above your head, with yourself hooked up to a truth machine, and to your left a table with various implements of pain are located.

Theyre Quite Harmless

ajcardall
# Posted: 25 Mar 2010 18:13

Sounds like what David did to me.

He missed "random object insertion", but I am sure that was accidental slip of the mind

rogersmith
# Posted: 6 Apr 2010 20:43

Ugh...you guys LOL

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0