· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / Joo can lead, yes?
ajcardall
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 17:34 · Edited by: ajcardall

The Gaming Team is on the look out for a Team Leader!!

If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Leader and want a chance to prove it and get involved with the newly improved Gaming Team, then either reply to this thread or email me at andrew.cardall@gmail.com.

All applications are accepted and welcomed, but obviously certain skills will be prefereable:
> The Ability to lead and team, and previous experience in such a role at any level
> An interest in Gaming, as obviously, being a Gaming Team, that's fairly important...!
> Spare time. We don't demand much or all of your time, but enough to make sure everything is ticking over nicely!

The initial work will be fairly lengthy because we need to set up web pages and the likes for the new team and new projects within Gaming. However, there will be a decent number of people chipping in and, as the saying goes, many hands make light work!

In the long run, however, you'll mainly be called upon the run your team, ensure things are getting done and dream-up new ideas to improve the team. I'm not going to expect updates or reports, but will always be available, as SM, to aid and assist where possible.

So if you fancy your chances, then do get in contact with me either via email (listed above) or by simply replying to this thread.

Thanks all!
-AJ

david1
# Posted: 8 Feb 2010 23:05 · Edited by: david1

Well i Know your lookign for a team leader, and as much as id love to be the tl this dept, id like to offer myself up for the ATL position instead. ive run depts before, but I feel other projects will be getting a bigger slice of my attention, and thus I think it will be a good opertunity for me to mentor someone whos "fresh meat".

If any more details are required, you may send your request to
Cubicle 3, Boys Toilets, Welsh Academy for sheep, Wales. (actual address, honest)

daecrist
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 01:47

We're not filling any Assistant positions in the new departments for now. We don't have enough people and we'd like to avoid the "too many chiefs, not enough Indians" problem that we had with the old departments.

citron
# Posted: 9 Feb 2010 13:16

David's post was supposed to be a joke

ajcardall
# Posted: 11 Feb 2010 17:15

Just to let everyone know we're closed to applicants now and an official announcement made soon

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.034
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0