· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / The Wedding of Thor!
cameronjb756
# Posted: 2 May 2013 14:31 · Edited by: cameronjb756

This is an Official Communication Event.

We would like to give you the chance to earn the Title of 'The Wife/Husband of Tycho!'

Are you the one that Tycho has been looking for?

If you think you are then get to work!

Simply write your proposal and try to Woo Tycho the best Proposal will be announced at the End of May!

So, You have a lot of time to think of a Proposal that will Impress Tycho, everyone can participate and we would like as many as possible, so write one!

-Cameron CL4
Head of Event!

david1
# Posted: 2 May 2013 16:32

Thor.

When did we get divorced? -_-

David

tycho
# Posted: 5 May 2013 21:06

They don't love me no more =(

Vid, yes! I never got flowers for our anniversary!

korny
# Posted: 5 May 2013 21:47

Will you be wearing the wedding dress?

david1
# Posted: 6 May 2013 12:01

lmao.

We should run a fundraising event, and if we raise X amount, Thor would have to wear a wedding dress for a photo shoot xD

nguenzi
# Posted: 6 May 2013 21:33

No sorry

rpmobsession
# Posted: 7 May 2013 19:42

I bid lots of harloting, screams, and a heater for my thighs. *rocks, jams, dances, and loves*

cameronjb756
# Posted: 16 May 2013 15:18

I bid a Diamond Axe, Some Pebbles, A Torchwood Boxset and a Jimmy Eat World CD.

korny
# Posted: 16 May 2013 21:29

I promise to not super glue you to anything. Well, I promise to try not to super glue you to anything.

tpel_kestra
# Posted: 18 May 2013 11:40

I bid...umm...*looks around, opens random drawer and pulls out lint*...No...that is too forward...hmm...*Opens another drawer and pulls out a recorded VHS tape of Eddie Izzard*...Maybe...*rummages some more and pulls out a random cat toy on a stick with feathers*....really?

Ok...seems this is all I have. Yes? No? I may be able to throw in cookies as well.

mela_coia
# Posted: 20 May 2013 18:52

*Calls a myriad of wild doves, which delicately glide onto the shoulders of Mick Jagger, who is painted black as though he has been enveloped in crude oil.

Upon his face he encompasses an attentive gaze, and a slight grin which incrementally increases as Throw draws closer.

The faint patter of his approaching footsteps, beat in unison with the harmony that emerges from Jagger's tentative, yet exuberant lips. Glorious lines of fluid and succulent poetry, commence as a whisper. It's almost intangible to the ear of a mere mortal. But this was no mere mortal, this was something more...this was Thor*

mela_coia
# Posted: 20 May 2013 18:53

Throw?

*Thor

naberrie
# Posted: 21 May 2013 18:32

Whats this bidding? Thats not how you propose!
This is.

You Thor, Me woman, we marry. Capisce?

soka
# Posted: 29 May 2013 09:40 · Edited by: soka

No, he's not that simple... you *can* make full sentences, he'll still understand what you mean

I offer some Fischbroetchen. And if the weather stays somehow like this (which is predicted), it can even be fished for it somewhere in town

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0