· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF News / The Unions Team a call for pictures of Previous Unions!
cameronjb756
# Posted: 7 May 2013 15:26 · Edited by: cameronjb756

Hey Everyone!

The Unions Team is looking for photos of Unions, Official, Unofficial, Private or just simple meet ups!

Please send any Photos you have to Myself, Richard Smith CL5 or Robert Werner CL7.

Thanks!
Cameron CL4
Unions, Communications and Trivia.

richard_smith
# Posted: 7 May 2013 17:22

Cameron,
Do you know something I don't? *points to post*

CL7 (I think) Richard Smith

deboe
# Posted: 7 May 2013 17:27

don't know if you saw these already

http://communications.outpost10f.com/~unions/past_ unions.html
http://members.outpost10f.com/~maxwell/unions.html

richard_smith
# Posted: 7 May 2013 17:31

Yeah, we have seen those. We are revamping the website. We are looking for photos from the more recent mini-unions.

tanneffel
# Posted: 10 May 2013 01:28

Revamping? I hope that just means adding to. A revamp would be a lot of work, plus I like the current design

lzrman
# Posted: 10 May 2013 05:09

I like the current design Lindax made while I ran the unions page. LOL

david1
# Posted: 10 May 2013 07:36

I currently hold over 500 photos from the London union, however, like i told those people there, if you wish to use a picture with someone in it, you need to ask their permission first.

richard_smith
# Posted: 10 May 2013 16:56

We will just be updating information. Adding new photos, making sure any unions or mini-unions are listed. We are looking at the old "how to plan a Union" checklist to see if we can consolidate any information. We have no plans on changing the layout. We just need to update everything for the first time in several years.

soka
# Posted: 15 May 2013 20:40

Are you going to update the random-photo thing on the updates board too?
With the persons' permissions of course.

I think the newest on it are from 2005, which is 8 years by now.

richard_smith
# Posted: 16 May 2013 19:12

yes, that was the plan.

christena
# Posted: 25 May 2013 05:12

I would think DS would be the one to get in touch with..He has done a lot of them.

richard_smith
# Posted: 25 May 2013 13:03

Most of his are already up for public view. We are looking for anything that has been taken in the last couple years. I think the last union we have pictures for is Vegas in 2009.

christena
# Posted: 25 May 2013 23:53

I have some with meeting individuals..like Jeremy , Elysia ,Lee,DS,etc.LOads with Jeremy...of course. They were separate meetings mostly but not sure that'd be classified as a union.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0