<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
majin_fett
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 16:28

Wow. Just... wow.

So................ changes at OTF?

polson
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 23:25

Quoting: polson
Majin just HATES it when we derail threads.

*winks at Majin*

fat_man
# Posted: 23 Apr 2008 21:57

I knew POlson was after a Man, but Magon?

Surely Magon deserves better =p

polson
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 00:52

Is anyone going to defend my honor?

majin_fett
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 07:33

What do you want me to do, bleed on him?

And with that, I think we need to find some good way to advertise OTF in various places. Including spam.

Amun
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 16:47

Eh, that's questionable.

OTF would look bad if there was spamming involved in it's advertisement.

But I think it needs some new reprsentation...Star Trek.com is supporting some random simming site, why not OTF? Albeit an unofficial, but certainly significant part of the Trek community, and the same with Star Wars.com, perhaps they could be contacted by HAL and Iain about advertisement, and support?

George Lucas has been a big fan of the community projects, TeamGizka which is working on rebuilding lost parts of KoTOR2 has seen lots of love from LucasArts. Doesn't seem like he'd oppose to OTF, especially the originality that went into it's creation.

-Amun

babel
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 18:51

Hal, I am not a forum troll, nor am I trying to be noble. I'm exercising my right to ask questions and post in these forums.

I have no quarrel with Iain or Ohm. The technical side of OTF has always been a mystery to me. Iain I know to be hard working and dedicated and he has always struck me as a nice lad. Ohm I have less experience with but again he seems to me to be dedicated and a decent chap.

What I do have a problem with, Hal, is your attitude. You seem to think that you can insult people and even slag them off in the chats when they are not there to defend themselves. And as for communication, I don't think all your team leaders would agree with you.

I really don't care if you insult me. I don't care what you make of my motives. And unless I break any rules, which I'm not, I'll continue to voice my opinion whether you like it or not.

christena
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 02:31

Quoting: tiamai
Quoting: lzrman
Cinna on the other hand

...is in your dreams?

nightmares maybe

fat_man
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 02:12

if i had my way Ohm would be "working" on the Constellation Mud with us!

but he's too busy with this place =(

a mud is a game btw.

ohm
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 06:41

Not to mention that when he's not working here he's number chasing on that other mud...

Talk about having his priorities messed up.

tiamai
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 11:52

Quoting: polson
Is anyone going to defend my honor?

I will have you know that Polson is a wonderful individual and any man would be wholeheartedly bowled over to have her as his bird. Including, but not limited to, Majin Kaze.

And if it wern't for the fact that I have to tell a lot of people that I have gladular fever (including but not limited to, Majin Kaze) I am sure they would make a wonderful couple.

So leave My Polson alone!

(to note I am 98% sure that I have never snogged Polson and so she should be free of infection)

aeon
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 18:50

Polson and Tiababe snogging? HAWT.

polson
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 22:09

I don't snog. I smooch.

tiamai
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 22:18

I said I had never snogged Polson, hence she is free of infection.

And in that sence, one of the few who I have not snogged so one of the few it is safe to snog, or smooch, or canoodle.

sirhc
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 22:55

so... hal is the new owner, correct? personally, i like him so far, he helped me get my password back! and, on the subject of the new otf, i think it would be cool to be able to use custom avvies at a lower cl.

fat_man
# Posted: 27 Apr 2008 03:45

You should Idle chase with me its far less demanding.

aeon
# Posted: 27 Apr 2008 16:39

I think I've never been, but should quickly be, canoodled by Miss Tiababe.

polson
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 09:12

I'd like to be canoodled by somebody. It sounds like fun.

majin_fett
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 22:00

*gives up on keeping the thread on track*

master_chief
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 23:47

It's interesting that this thread goes off track so easily.

Feeble
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 23:50

More than interesting if you ask me...

Thanks Majin for trying at least!

polson
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 01:02

It's inevidable.

Feeble
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 02:37

It's not inevidable. The point is, if you don't want to read or contribute to the debate you use one of the multiple threads set up for fun discussion and don't enter into this thread. If you are feeling threatened by the conversation (which it seems that is the reason most of these things swing off target) then leave it for a while.

Seriously, no wonder we have thousands of threads, people want to be heard and not be put side by side with silly banter and in-jokes if they are to be understood with the full force of what they are saying.

Not to mention, it belittles people's opinions and makes a farce of the whole issue at hand.

I say, if you want to make a mockery of the whole thing or you want a more frivolous chat - one, go into the chat (use the chat, this is what the whole bloody thing's about), and two, use one of the more appropriate threads.

Sorry, two cents, and I find it incredibly annoying to wade through pages of crap, just to find something of relevence that someone wants to say.

polson
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 03:53

You will be hard pressed to find a thread that hasn't gone off topic.

And I've contributed plenty to the debate. And because I go off topic doesn't mean I can't go back on topic.

Some of us encorperate humor into our conversations on a regular basis. I won't change my personality because it irritates people who like to seperate serious from silly. It cuts tension and I find it very useful - I happen to have a very strong personality and I find that if I joke around with people then they don't feel quite so intimidated by me.

I do not use my off topic humor to belittle people, nor do I intend it to do so - should I desire to belittle someone, it will be very clear and straightforward. When I want to mock someone, they'll know it without question. I hate to admit it, but the fury of Polson involves severe cruelty that can't be missed even by the least observant. If I ever intend to cut you down, you won't wonder.

Feel free not to put words in my mouth or make assumptions about my intentions. For example: your post comes off holier-than-thou - I'm going to give you the benifit of the doubt that this was not your intention. See? It's easy.

majin_fett
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 04:00

People? Please?

daecrist
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 04:07

Alright, this thread has long since ceased being productive, so I'm locking it.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

Page loading time (secs): 0.051
Online now: Guests - 7
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0