· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF v3 Ideas / News, Blogging, and OTF
daecrist
# Posted: 20 Dec 2007 12:25

Out of curiosity, if OTF were to give you a bully pulpit to talk from, how many people would be interested in regularly updating blogs that kept up with the various aspects of fandom? Basically I'd be open to any section of fandom as long as a person was willing to give consistent, well-written, and balanced coverage to the news coming out of that fandom.

Would there be any interest in this sort of thing?

dierna
# Posted: 20 Dec 2007 13:37

I do that already. Just that this time of year there's not that much news.

I don't know much about the whole blog scene tho. Im more familiar with forums, however I DO go to several news blogs and respond on em. Mostly TMNT blogs....

shay
# Posted: 6 May 2008 13:57

Quoting: daecrist

Out of curiosity, if OTF were to give you a bully pulpit to talk from, how many people would be interested in regularly updating blogs that kept up with the various aspects of fandom? Basically I'd be open to any section of fandom as long as a person was willing to give consistent, well-written, and balanced coverage to the news coming out of that fandom.

A fantastic idea. Running a blog takes a lot of hard work and even more so when you launch a Blog Network, You need to know alot about Blogging to make it sucssesfull.. Good Content is your holy grale but you'll never have people find it, without the right SEO, Advertising and community spirit.

master_chief
# Posted: 7 May 2008 17:28

Quoting: shay
A fantastic idea. Running a blog takes a lot of hard work and even more so when you launch a Blog Network, You need to know alot about Blogging to make it sucssesfull.. Good Content is your holy grale but you'll never have people find it, without the right SEO, Advertising and community spirit.

I appreicate you taking your time to speak your views.

Quoting: daecrist

I would create and update a blog for the juniors of the site who need guidance and help to figure out the place.

shay
# Posted: 8 May 2008 23:23

I'd be intrested in participating as co-author in a team no greater than three.

On current Sci-Fi news

master_chief
# Posted: 9 May 2008 02:14

Actually, Shy, there's a team related to that...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0