· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / OTF v3 Ideas / New Style
tim_farris
# Posted: 1 Aug 2010 07:36

I have an idea for a new side/style of OTF make it like FaceBook or Myspace on top of the chat and forums kinda like a networking site i guess?

david1
# Posted: 1 Aug 2010 09:49

wouldn't work. coding wouldn't be too hard, but that would imply changing otf from what it is now to something else.

I think there is an opportunity to add some social networking elements into the site.

tim_farris
# Posted: 1 Aug 2010 10:47

No leave it the same just add the feature

shakeycat
# Posted: 2 Aug 2010 06:00

arrrgghhh not facebook and especially not myspace

david1
# Posted: 2 Aug 2010 09:43

I said elements *l*, we are technically a social site ourself with our ""basic"" dossiers *l*

tim_farris
# Posted: 3 Aug 2010 18:17

Ok never mind just forget i asked.

jamesgilfoyle
# Posted: 4 Aug 2010 00:53

I think its a good idea; updating the chat top interface to what would simply be an additional - and optional style. Could bring in users who are 'scared' of the older chatroom now that the chatroom self updates.

tim_farris
# Posted: 4 Aug 2010 09:24

Thank you

david1
# Posted: 4 Aug 2010 09:27 · Edited by: david1

Quoting: jamesgilfoyle
I think its a good idea; updating the chat top interface to what would simply be an additional - and optional style. Could bring in users who are 'scared' of the older chatroom now that the chatroom self updates.

James, Your really arty, and good with art why not throw some new examples and [url=mailto:xgermz@hotmail.com]join here[/url]. Its kinda slow at the moment due to anniversary stuff, but nevertheless a good department for comming up with new concepts for the Executive to think about!

David

ajcardall
# Posted: 4 Aug 2010 09:42

Or email it to me?

Cut out the middle man, and all that

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0