· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Star Trek Discussions / Voyager Question
mikehanson
# Posted: 16 Aug 2015 16:40

I've been watching Star Trek Voyager. I've noticed that when they show the rear of the ship there is only one red engine light on. Sometimes it's the left, sometimes its the right, but only one.

Does anyone know why?

Thank you.

soran
# Posted: 17 Aug 2015 14:39

Oh, in the cannon it's said that when Voyager was transported to the Delta quadrant one of the impulse engines was disabled and then in the ensuing battle with the Kazon it was disabled beyond repair.

mikehanson
# Posted: 17 Aug 2015 14:50 · Edited by: mikehanson

Ah ... maybe I was wrong that it was both the left and the right.

I posted this question after watching season 5.

Now in season 6 and 7 I only see the rear right red engine on.

Maybe I am not remembering the first 5 seasons right. Maybe it was only the right red engine that was on, and I just thought it switched from the left to the right and back again. (I do drink a lot of beer and smoke a lot of weed.)

Well, thank you.

Unless someone else watching the first 5 seasons sees the right and left alternating on and off as I believed I did, I accept your answer.

Thank you very much for your time.

This is really a great TV show!

Cheers!

mikehanson
# Posted: 17 Aug 2015 15:24

Wait ...

Season 7 Episode 3 "Drive"

At about 14 minutes and 45 seconds they show the rear of the ship and the left red engine on and the right red engine off.

????

One impulse engine that works but they switch it back and forth?

?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0