· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Star Trek Discussions / Star Trek 11 news
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
dierna
# Posted: 11 Aug 2008 03:18

More cast piccies!

Funny....Chekov's never been hot before.... Anton Yelchin looks like Alexander Siddig...

Oh my! It's Sulu!

Ach! It's Scotty!

*sings* He's a Doctor, not an Elevator. He's a Doctor, not a brick layer. Everybody knows him as Dr. McCoy!

korny
# Posted: 13 Aug 2008 09:06

I want that one of Bones.

freeman
# Posted: 13 Aug 2008 16:52

Who's going to visit Belgium, for watching ST XI?

dierna
# Posted: 16 Oct 2008 22:46

Everyone! Get Entertainment Weekly for there is a big article (with spoilers) for Star Trek! Kirk and Spock are on the cover:

The full article is actually online with tons of pics:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20233502,00.html

This is the U.s.s Kelvin. This ship was around before Kirk was born and it's the first thing we see in the film apperantly:

Eric Bana as Nero, the eeevil Romulan (or is he a Reman?):

The Enterprise bridge with Kirk and McCoy. The rather bright and shiney Enterprise bridge

Sylar discovers another way to get powers

The cast....apperantly all went to school together....uh...
From left to right: Chekov, Kirk, Scotty, McCoy, Sulu, and Uhura:

dierna
# Posted: 18 Oct 2008 02:17

EW has revealed even MORE pics:

Capt Kirk:

Spock:

Nero:

McCoy and Kirk:

Sulu:

dierna
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 07:48

New posters!

freeman
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 11:31

Empire magazine

Spock

Kirk

aeon
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 16:56

I hope this movie will suck majorly for one reason: maybe then they'll finally realize that they should make another sequel (aka: 24th century) and not another prequel.

Other than that: that Romulan dude makes me swoon, and Chekov too. So, that makes it worth watching it, but yarr.

polson
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 22:00

The future is wide open to them...they totally could go ahead to like the 29th century and do shows with a temporal time ship. Then they could still do tons of guest spots with old folks (we all know how Starfleet captains love to meddle with time). That would be cool!

dierna
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 22:50

Meeep!! New trailer will be online on Monday! It will be uploaded Monday at 10am PT/1pm ET at this website:
http://www.startrekmovie.com/ (which ATM shows the original trailer)

freeman
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 01:49

enterprise

aeon
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 04:08

Quoting: polson
Then they could still do tons of guest spots with old folks (we all know how Starfleet captains love to meddle with time). That would be cool!

You just want RDA to be on Star Trek, admit it.

But yay for timeships. =D

polson
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 17:40

I just want RDA.

Actually, while I do think he is yummy, I'm not nearly smitten with him like I am with Cameron Mitchell or Daniel Jackson...

And I still swoon whenever I watch LOTR. Seriously. I stare at the screen with a dreamy far off look in my eyes. My heart pines for Legolas.

Star Trek just never had that effect on me...

dierna
# Posted: 17 Nov 2008 18:43

As I didn't wanna see the leaked version of the trailer I was patient and waited for it to be online. I waited and waited....and like everyone else on the movie forum got totally pissed when 10am passed and the fraking timer started to count UP. Like WTF?!

30 min later... the website gets an upgrade....so you'd think the trailer would be on there but nooooo....all they did was fancy up the site and put a fraking link to Apple's website!! Gah!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/startrek/i ndex.html

The beginning reminded me a bit of a typical old action film. Except it was James T. Kirk driving the car (that apperantly belongs to his evil uncle/step-father thingy). The cop chasing him kinda reminded me of an old school Cylon mixed with Robocop.

The transporter effects tho...extremely weird.... McCoy "Space is disease and danger wrapped in silence and darkness!"....

I wonder what that monster is tho? Meep!

matt
# Posted: 17 Nov 2008 20:20

is it me or does nero not look look romulan like he has no volcan ancestry like all romulans have are they doing away with that bit of trek lore?

majin_fett
# Posted: 17 Nov 2008 20:57

He looks like a bald Romulan with tattoos to me.

dierna
# Posted: 25 Nov 2008 20:27

Exclusive! Exclusive!!!

U've seen the trailer but now there's a little bonus!! This is the new trailer... same stuff at the beginning but with a little extra added to the end.

http://downloads.paramount.com/mp/startrek/Trlr2_i nternet_480p.mov

Squee!!!

dierna
# Posted: 12 Dec 2008 00:43

Muaha!! Yay!! They got Majel Barrett-Roddenberry to voice the ships in Star Trek!!! YES!! Wouldn't be Star Trek without her voice.

http://www.mania.com/majel-barrettroddenberry-voic es-star-trek-enterprise-again_article_111709.html

dierna
# Posted: 1 Feb 2009 21:02

Thanks to the Superbowl we now have a brand new trailer!!! This time Dr. McCoy speaks!

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/star-trek-xi/ super-bowl-spot

korny
# Posted: 2 Feb 2009 09:27

erm...Bones talked in the previous trailer. "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."

dierna
# Posted: 2 Feb 2009 21:33

Quoting: korny
erm...Bones talked in the previous trailer. "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."

Oh yeah... duh... I knew that....really... um...

richard_smith
# Posted: 17 Mar 2009 18:50

Check out the new trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xaCB2nLS0

I thought it looked pretty cool.

david1
# Posted: 18 Mar 2009 17:55

if theyd delay the screening for one day, itll be out on my birthday and itd be an awesome present

iain
# Posted: 15 Apr 2009 19:22

Thread moved to the new "Star Trek XI" section.

quincyw
# Posted: 18 Apr 2009 10:16

I believe the only true way to enjoy this film is to forget the "Star Trek". It's the only way I enjoyed Enterprise.

babel
# Posted: 18 Apr 2009 15:55

Someone actually enjoyed Enterprise?

Wow!

quincyw
# Posted: 18 Apr 2009 23:34

By the way, I knew I took the seventh of May off (work) for a reason. I'm going to be watching the movie mid afternoon, which is probably about the same time that Americans will watch it in the morning, I think.

dierna
# Posted: 19 Apr 2009 02:18

I generally go to the first showings of movies on Fridays....at my theatre that generally means somewhere between 10am and 1pm. Just depends on when they decide to open up. *lol* I prefer going before noon because it's only $5. It's also only $5 if a movie opens on a wednesday.

demonvamp
# Posted: 20 Apr 2009 15:15

So I was scrolling down this page and glanced past one of the earlier posts and read the ship as the USS Kevin.

I say bring it on, there needs to be a USS Kevin!

polson
# Posted: 20 Apr 2009 18:27

I work the day before and after, 7am to 7pm....so if I go, I'll end up at a late show, and end up trashed for the next day of work...

Which is what Jon and I did for The Dark Knight. Which was totally worth it. So maybe I'll go opening night.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.083
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0