mohdanni
# Posted: 13 Feb 2013 02:13

http://www.trektoday.com/content/2013/02/shatner-d isses-abrams/

tim_farris
# Posted: 13 Feb 2013 08:39

Shatner is too full of himself!

7of24
# Posted: 19 Feb 2013 03:07

agreed Shatner can be a lil full of himself, but what famous person in any type of entertainment field isnt a lil full of themselvers every now and again.

but if this is bout Shatner saying that Abrams directing both ST and SW, I can in someways see where he maybe coming from, I dont think Abrams should be directing SW when he is directing the ST reboot films. Im not saying Abrams isnt good to do both its just that I feel that I dont want to have both film series to have that same feel just because the same guy is directing both, no matter how good they are.

if Abrams wants to do one franchise thats great, but allow him to do other stuff besides the 2 biggest franchises out there.

david1
# Posted: 19 Feb 2013 08:06

Sadly Abrams is the best person to be doing anything Scifi related in the current time. He's the best of the best of the best at what he does.

And both franchises are better for it.

tim_farris
# Posted: 20 Feb 2013 07:12

Yeah right. Did you actually watch 2009 trek reboot or cloverfield

david1
# Posted: 20 Feb 2013 08:04

Yes. And i love both films.

7of24
# Posted: 21 Feb 2013 21:27

I agree he is good, but I dont think he is the best of the best of the best. thats a bit much. and like I said, its cool if he was doing films in the Star Trek franchise but I dont think he needs to be doing movies in the Star Wars franchise as well, there are some other pretty good scifi directors and non scifi directors out there that they couldve picked to direct the next Star Wars film.

I just dont want to see the next Trek movie look to much like Star Wars, and vice versa, just because they have the same guy at the helm of both.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0