· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Trekuts
shakeycat
# Posted: 19 Apr 2003 00:41

Hi

Andrew and I have been discussing this and I am curious. How successful do you think a Star Trek themed hair salon would be? Would Kids like Klingon Kuts? would your mom opt for a Jayneway Bob? Maybe give grandpa the Picard Treatment?

The hairdressers can be in full costume and the hair shieldy cape they put on you can be modelled as a Star Trek uniform (you know, red or yellow or green on top). The command panel before you can hold all the combs and blow dryers and when they spin you around to look at yourself in the mirror you have to say 'On Screen!'

Maybe you can even buy Bat'leh Barrettes!

So would people be in to such an environment, or would they be scared away because it is Star Trek/something new/etc.?

-Tanya

shakeycat
# Posted: 5 May 2003 23:24

*pushes to the top again* :P
People may dig in General Chatter but...

-Tanya

rabid_tribble
# Posted: 6 May 2003 12:29

Hmm.....I think you guys are on to something! :D  Great idea!!! I'd get a haircut at that place!

Think a Data haircut would look good on me?

Or perhaps a Wesley Crusher trim?

the_corm
# Posted: 7 May 2003 06:02

In America....I think it would work....not sure about if it would work over here in the UK....maybe if it was in a key part of London....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.032
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0