· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Real-Time Simmers Needed
wedge
# Posted: 4 May 2003 15:30

Long ago, when Outpost10f was young, when the Barzan System was the frontier, there was the Republic.

The USS Republic (NCC-2635), a newly-constructed Excelsior class vessel, has been dispatched to the Frontier System.

It's been one year since the Khittomer Accords were signed, and the galaxy is at an uneasy peace. At the heart of the unrest is the Barzan system. Rich in natural resources and strategically valuable, this system is a crossroads of cultures. The Hesperos star system lies at the center of this conflict. Among the planets of this system of the future lie the ruins of an ancient and mysterious civilization, lost millenia ago of their own devices.

The Federation's commanding presence with their space station Outpost10f is being challenged by Klingons, Romulans and Tholians alike. The alliances and peace forged in other parts of the galaxy do not have any influence this far out in the frontier. The mission is to defend Federation interests at all cost.

Do your duty and enlist for service aboard the Republic today!

Further information about the Date and Time of the simms will be avalible once all applications are in, so don't let time fo the event be a factor just yet!

To join, you must have previously signed up on this page.

Full information about the simm can be found on its site.

It's realtime simming, we'll meet in the Rotaraan or the D'Deridex once a week basically... You'll get a chance to pick up your roles from where you last left off, which is why we are tyring it. Don't let time be an issue yet either, seriously, we're gonna select the best time possible for everyone who applys, and it could always be a time that is good for you. So at least check it out.

CL5 Wedge

Simming - Aurora Division Leader

Entertainment

turlough
# Posted: 12 May 2003 09:12

Hi, Wedge; I thought you might like to know, if you don't already, that I've signed aboard the Republic. My character is an Andorian engineer named Xorin, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me. There doesn't seem to be much interest in the sim yet, but I'd like to do what I can to promote it among the membership. I hope we will be able to start the Republic's mission soon...stay cool!

demonvamp
# Posted: 13 May 2003 17:51

I signed up, but I don't know if the submission got through because it was a while ago now...

Also my information was sort of sparse because I've never applied to real time simming (or any simming) before, so I hope that doesn't count against me.

Queen of the Universe :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0