· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Star Wars Galaxies
michiel
# Posted: 20 Jun 2003 01:39

I was a little surprised not to see this news here already, so I guess it's up to me. ;)

LUCASARTS ANNOUNCES STAR WARS GALAXIES™: AN EMPIRE DIVIDED™ WILL RELEASE
JUNE 26, 2003

For those who are interested in buying the game, "At launch Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided will offer four subscription plan options: Month-to-month - $14.99; three months - $14.00 per month; six months - $13.00 per month; and 12 months - $12.00 per month. By subscribing to any of the latter three plans, players can expect savings of up to 20 percent over the month-to-month rate. Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided has a suggested retail price of $49.95, and includes a 30-day subscription to the game. A special collector’s edition, which includes a book of game-related art, in-game wearables, pewter figurine, lapel pin and patch, and a signed manual, will be available for a suggested retail price of $79.95". More info here.

Additionally, the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) which prevented beta testers from reviewing, posting screenshots, etc, has been lifted and slowly buit surely more in-game information is being released at fan sites and the SWG forums.

:D

Michiel

fallhorn
# Posted: 23 Jun 2003 10:14

Just to comment, the collectors edition package will grant you a No-Drop Item that only Collectors Account holders will have.

And you will have to pre-order if you want to make sure to get a box in teh first release and be a part of the world from the start. ;)

/Glenn

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0