· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Important Announcments
crazytexan
# Posted: 22 Jul 2003 09:02

Attention OTF'ers!

This thread is going to be set up for all RELEVANT and IMPORTANT announcments. It will be heavily moderated as professions of love, silly random notes, asinine comments, and false resignation announcments will be promptly removed.

This will be used for SERIOUS announcements regarding leave, resignations, etc...

If you have a personal announcment you can put it in the Random Thoughts thread, or create a new one. Please use common sense here.

CT

cutemacgyver
# Posted: 30 Jul 2003 03:40

Hi all.

I just wanted to say that i have a new e-mail. I tried logging in on my old e-mail this morning and found out that the password didnt work and that the mail had been blocked. Dont know why. It worked fine last night.

So now i have a new e-mail: triviabunny@hotmail.com

So can someone please put this e-mail adress on the entertainment and trivia mailing lists? Otherwise i cant recieve any mails.

/Angus

mustaine
# Posted: 15 Aug 2003 13:46

For those who know me and are curious as to where I've been.  Relax I'm not hurt or dead.  But my Father passed away at the end of June and I really havn't felt like being a part of the community for the last few months.  But I'll be back in a few more weeks

hongjun
# Posted: 22 Aug 2003 18:52

Hey,

On the 27th I head out to Thailand, a few days after I get to Thailand I will be having surgery, maybe on the 1 September.

I will be in Hospital for 4 days and after that recovering, I do expect to get on the web.

I am not sure how much I will feel like doing, so if you don't see me around it's coz lying flat on my back is better than trying to get up and get on-line :)

Hong

kittykat
# Posted: 23 Aug 2003 15:39

For everyone not at the Anniversary and who might be interested....

Im stepping down as Senior Manager of Communications.  The wonderful SuzyQ will be replacing me :D.  Thank you to all the folks in communications for putting up with me for so long! :)

KK

aussielore
# Posted: 23 Aug 2003 18:46

Greetings peoples...

In an attempt to get rid of absolute stupidity in Outpost 10F, I have removed an exceedingly stupid handle- Mine.

Although my username will still be 'aussielore', I will no longer be using "Aussie Lore" as a handle in the chatroom. Instead, I will more than likely be using "Boofhead".

Moderators, if I put this in the wrong thread, feel free to give me a swift kick up the backside and move it.

With Regards,

Boofhead

cellblok1138
# Posted: 25 Aug 2003 07:17

Hi.

In case anyone missed it in the Random thread, I have made it to South Africa, will not be coming into Outpost for a while due to home internet problems, and have an email address if anyone wants to chat to me  :)

[EMAIL=cellblock1138@lycos.co.uk.]cellblock1138@lycos.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Thanks
Dwayne Hicks

jd
# Posted: 30 Aug 2003 16:59

Goin' out of town, be back in a few weeks.  Try reaching me at the usual addresses if anything comes up.

Edit:  Nevermind, I had to go play nurse maid instead *rhe*

robin
# Posted: 2 Sep 2003 18:58

G'Day!

I'll be away from the 19th of September to the 25th, going to Adelaide for a trip  :D

Robin

jainaerin
# Posted: 5 Sep 2003 10:30

Hey, I'm going away from the... 11th of Sept (late) to the 20th (I'll get home late) If anyone needs to contact me, you'll have to email me... perferably if it's important. Thanks,

hongjun
# Posted: 15 Sep 2003 00:33

Okay,

My operation went well, I am now out of hospital and resting.  Still not heading back to CHina, but that is fine, I need to recover from major surgery.

Hong

deanna
# Posted: 16 Sep 2003 04:42

I was gone, in case ya'll missed that. I was gone for ...almost...a month. Do you know how long it feels? Anyway, I'm back now. *pets her new computer* It's actually brand spankin' new and not even as good as my old one, but my old one got all cooked in a lightning storm. Anyway, it works and that's all that matters! And yeah I'm back :)

eagle
# Posted: 8 Nov 2003 23:10

*revives the thread just for Robert*

Cotton candy for all!
*bounces around handing out plumes of cotton candy of all imaginable colors*

Oh, and my posting something rather random here doesn't give you all free reign in this thread. =P
I just thought I'd get the dust off of it so you could all use it, seeing as everyone's gone leave-happy in the forums lately. Put important information regarding leave of absence, change of contact info, etc here where it can be kept company by and bond with like-topic'ed posts. Who knows, maybe your post can meet the post of its dreams! *wink* I'm going to stop typing now, have a lovely day. =)

~Eagle~

zilette
# Posted: 9 Nov 2003 07:37

Zandetta is on extended leave at the moment moving from Idaho to Washington State.

I have heard from her but she has no phone or computer service at that moment.  It appears this will not happen till after the 20ths of Nov.

I am at my wits in.....I don't know how to do without my number one ....*cries*.....hope eternal I still have Smile....

Hurry Back Zannie we all miss you.

rag451
# Posted: 26 Nov 2003 22:23

I'm officially on leave from today until sometime around Christmas or New Year's. I'll be on mesengers and accessible by e-mail.

Robert Griffith

goose
# Posted: 27 Nov 2003 07:42

Due to massive RL influences and such, i have resigned my position as Team Leader of the Writers Guild. I hope the next peep luck in that position, ciao.

Goose

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.047
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0