· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Suggestion Box News
rag451
# Posted: 31 Aug 2003 08:24

As some of you may have heard during the anniversary last weekend; I have accepted the position of Suggestion Box Project Leader. Currently, I'm working behind the scenes with management, senior Communications staff, and the Marketing Team on formulating new ideas for accepting and responding to the suggestions members send in every day. I suppose even the Suggestion Box needs suggestions on itself every now and then.

In the near future, I am going to open a thread in the Help Wanted/Classifieds Forum. This thread will be specifically for suggestions that you feel need to be discussed openly. I will personally monitor the thread, and will continue to offer my own suggestions in addition to commenting, recording, and reporting yours. Let me stress the word discuss. I want everyone to feel free to offer their constructive opinions and feedback to other members.

For the time being, keep posting all of your ideas, suggestions, and comments on others' suggestions on the Improvements thread. I'll be contacting those who have made suggestions for further instructions, and will keep an eye on the thread until we switch over.

Robert Griffith
Suggestion Box Project Leader
Communications

kevkc
# Posted: 31 Aug 2003 09:10

Congratulations, Robert

I cant think of anyone who's more qualified to monitor and lead the suggestion box. You know what the problems are and i'm sure you'll be able to fix them...

And well done to the Marketing team and whatnot for finally swallowing their pride and deciding to improve the improvement facility! :D

Hugs, and g'luck!
KC

kali
# Posted: 31 Aug 2003 11:47

well, we didn't actually swallow anything, we just dug ourselves out from under the paperwork and handed the great big "in-box" with all the suggestions to Robert.

I am very confident that he will do a excellent job, given the flurries of email over the past 3 weeks. He is up to the challenge and is going to make a big difference!

rag451
# Posted: 2 Sep 2003 10:39

Anyone wishing to make suggestions, please visit our thread in the Help Wanted/Classifieds section!

Robert Griffith
Suggestion Box Project Leader
Communications

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0