· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / OTF NHL Fantasy League at Yahoo
crazytexan
# Posted: 8 Sep 2003 06:43

Greetings OTF'ers and National Hockey League fanatics!

We've just started up an OTF League at Yahoo for Fantasy Hockey where you get to set up a team, select your players from a draft, manage your team throughout the season by trades, picking up free agents, and managing your lineups based on the real NHL schedule and game results.

If you are interested please contact myself, or CL6 Charmeleon, and we will get you the league ID # and the password to get started. The game will begin with a live player draft on Wednesday September 17, @ 10:15PM EST[7:15PM PST (OTF Time)]

Hope to see you hockey fans there!

For more info on the game go to: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

CL8 Crazy Texan
crazytexan@outpost10f.com

CL6 Charmeleon
charmeleon@outpost10f.com

rubi_con
# Posted: 8 Sep 2003 07:28

giddyup! Canucks '04!  :k

crazytexan
# Posted: 16 Sep 2003 09:06

So far only Charmeleon and myself have signed up, so if you're still interested then please e-mail Charmeleon, or myself, and we'll get you the information to get you set up. Wednesday September 17 is the last day to sign up if you want to participate in the live draft, otherwise the system assigns you random players. Luckily you will be able to remove and/or replace players you don't want as the season progress, but don't say we didn't warn you when your favorite players have already been taken.

CT

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.027
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0