· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Random Cheers
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
rag451
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 12:08

Random Rants has been immensely successful as a place for all of us to go when we're feeling low to say a little rant. So, why not have a place for the opposite? We all deserve to have a little cheer, and rightly so, to spread that cheer to everyone else!

So, make this your place to tell your friends here at the Outpost how cool your day has been, what it is about people that make you smile, and what'll put that laugh into your gut!

Robert Griffith

katelyn
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 17:59

Music is the best.

But why is it that most recordings of instrumental-group music strikes me as unemotional and machine-quality? Whenever they're playing background and one single instrument rises above the others... now that just smacks me. Especially with the oboe, violin, french horn, clarinet... and Spanish-"ish" acoustic guitar gets me going too. (for example... Jose Luis Encinas, Govi... "More" Music from the Motion Picture "Gladiator"...)

I love living!

[See, you give me music and I'm ready to hug an arbitrary victim... It makes me extremely giddy and content and feely!]

Doesn't anybody else have an odd love of music/sound or just anything else so that I don't feel.. completely idiotic?

demonvamp
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 18:13

There was one of these, it was called random raves and I know cos I started it. Trouble is, no one seemed happy enough to post quite as much as the rants... ooops, that's kind of a rant so I apologise *waves and runs*

Queen D ;)

rag451
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 18:52

I love when something I expect to be bad turns out to be very good! Tonight, fulfilling a class obligation, I attended a City Council Meeting. I expected it to be boring; quite the contrary, it was interesting, informative, and entertaining. I was surprised at how many citizens of my city showed up to listen to our representatives discuss new and exciting moves in the parks, roads, and housing developments. It was great, and well worth the uncomfortable seating arrangement.

Anyway, yeah, it's been a nice day. From passing an important government test, picking out paint samples for my room, and getting brownies from my neighbor, to attending a great city council meeting. . . yeah. . .

Robert Griffith

cowhunter
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 19:21

I love Bluegrass music!  There's just something about a banjo, fiddle, dobro and mandolin that gets me going...everytime I hear a really good rendition of 'The Orange Blossom Special', I can't help but want to dance. I can't dance, but that song gets me going.

I love being involved in the Sons of Confederate Veterans, which is dedicated to preserving the heritage of the Confederate Soldier, who epitomized the best values of the American Citizen Soldier.

Three cheers for Jeff Davis and the Confederacy!!!!

katrina
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 19:22

Barenaked Ladies rawks my face off. I swear I could so be a groupie....

I adore other musicy stuff too, so at least there's two of us then.

And my mom really really adores the present we made for her. It knocked her socks off.

goose
# Posted: 23 Oct 2003 19:41

*spreads the love around*

Goose

punkin
# Posted: 24 Oct 2003 07:09

:)  :) My week has been great!! I aced all four of my tests this week!! YAY!!!  :)  :)  :)  

kittykat
# Posted: 24 Oct 2003 14:07

its friday!

athos
# Posted: 24 Oct 2003 15:55

I got me a job for weekends, tues 'n fridays! And I got a 107!

rpmobsession
# Posted: 24 Oct 2003 16:01

Chocolate Chip cookies were made today! :k :k

- RPM supporting the Chocolate Chip Cookie Factory!

louise
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 06:46

This week I helped deliver  a baby!!! It doesn't happen ofen cos I work in A&E (the ER) but the lady in question came to the wrong department...YAY....can it get better than this??

Loo :)  :)  :)

punkin
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 07:42

:)  :) YAY LOO!!!!!!!!! :)  :) Good job! *hugs* :)  :)

rag451
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 09:27

I'm gonna be an uncle. . . AGAIN!

Robert Griffith

louise
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 10:17

Robert

Yay.....Congratulations!!!!   :)

*hugs* Loo

zulin
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 10:45

you people are too happy

deanna
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 11:28

I got a new keyboard *juad* I'm back after 4 days without any way to communicate....

No dear the drinks are not allowed near the keyboard!!!!

kittykat
# Posted: 26 Oct 2003 12:28

Ive won twice today in yahoo poker and I get paid this week?

cellblok1138
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 02:51

I got a tattoo on Saturday night!!   :D  But it will probably wash off by Friday  :v  :P

Hee hee...

Dwayne

punkin
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 05:25

:)  :) I got a new car!!! :)  :)

kittykat
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 10:11

My room is tidy! :)

punkin: ooooooh what kind? :D

punkin
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 11:06

KK,
It's a new Honda Accord...not that interesting, but it's much better than my old one :)

rag451
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 16:24

The Spring Schedule of Classes came out today! =P

Oh, and I'm cheering that this thread is actually receiving replies, especially from Punkin, who I am honored to see posting here!

Robert Griffith

korny
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 16:45

I made someone's day by just saying his name. :)

rpmobsession
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 17:16

*giggles at Commodore Sparky and her sexiness*

-RPM

katrina
# Posted: 27 Oct 2003 18:25

I got through to two people about math today!

rag451
# Posted: 29 Oct 2003 08:32

English class was canceled today, so I get to sit at home for a couple of hours to enjoy "Best of Both Worlds" from TNG!

Robert Griffith

kittykat
# Posted: 29 Oct 2003 09:49

hey a new car is a new car :D

korny
# Posted: 29 Oct 2003 12:46

Perverted conversations at lunch are a marvelous thing. *nods*

rpmobsession
# Posted: 29 Oct 2003 14:54

Commodore Sparky: :?:?:?:? *rushes to get details*:P

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.053
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0