· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Adios, mi amigos.
rag451
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 16:52

As some of you may know, I’ve been looking for a way out of the Outpost for awhile now. Well, the time has come for me to go. I’ve resigned from Communications and been in the chat for the last time. Maybe I’ll be one of those guys that will come back in two or three years. But, this is something I have to do… Should anyone want to get in contact with me from now on, I would prefer it to come by letter or phone call. I’ve passed on my contact information to Crazy Texan should anyone want it. Hopefully he’ll be able to judge just who should and shouldn’t get it and pass it along. Otherwise, just ask around, I'm sure someone will be willing to share.

Y’all take care, and I’ll see you around…

Adios,

Robert

wedge
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 17:02

ROBERT! :? omg...

*stunned..*

sephiroth
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 17:13

cya

xemxija
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 17:18

yeah, what ^ said.

shakeycat
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 17:53

AGAIN?

lee_delvan
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 17:58

:? Wow, I'm just completely speechless.  :?

Well, bye Robert :(

lzrman
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 18:18

i don't know what to say ;(! oh my! speechless as all heck.

good bye and good luck

Lzrman

rubi_con
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 18:49

buh bye now for the 12th time

demonvamp
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 19:36

Robert GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :?

*hugs*

Take care my friend ;)

Queen Demon :)

three27
# Posted: 28 Feb 2004 22:22

Robert, i'm sad to see you go, but i understand your decision. I truly wish I could have known you better, but I do thank you for talking to me while you did, as you seemed to understand me. I hope that someday we might be able to get back in touch as you offered me quite a different sense of perspective on things. Again I'm sad to see you go.
I wish you luck in the future. Take care of yourself. =)

three27

iain
# Posted: 29 Feb 2004 10:46

Robert,

I'm sorry that you decided to leave, but I think that I can understand at least in part why you made the decision that you did. I'll miss you.

Good luck and see you around,
Iain

sylvius
# Posted: 29 Feb 2004 13:25

Robert

Sorry to hear that you're leaving, it's taken me by surprise!

I wish you good luck and all good things for the future, and if you wish to contact me you can always email me.

Best wishes :)

Sylvius

rex_nuvolari
# Posted: 29 Feb 2004 15:03

I wish you all the best Robert whereever your travels and endeavors may take you.
I hope you get your Mazda sorted out.

Sorry our friendship isn't what it once was...

Take care...

stav219
# Posted: 1 Mar 2004 18:17

Eh, Robert, this doesn't exactly come as a surprise to me... God knows you've been talking about this for long enough. I just didn't take it seriously...  :v

Well, it's been nice getting to know you recently, it' just a shame we didn't have longer. You're a nice bloke and I'll miss you immensely ;)

You take it easy mate, and if you ever need to talk, you know where to find me... Needless to say, I shall be chasing up the necessary people to find some contact details for you *nods*

See ya around big guy :)

"Dave"

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 2 Mar 2004 21:36

wow, robert..*l* heard ya talkin' about it but never really sunk in that you were serious. sorry to see ya go, man, but i guess everyone moves on sometime. well, good luck and much success in all you do with your life :)
--tyler

ajcardall
# Posted: 2 Mar 2004 23:49

G'bye Robert

quincyw
# Posted: 3 Mar 2004 15:10

Bye Robert.....

zilette
# Posted: 3 Mar 2004 19:56

The Sad Dragon by Kim Adele Jackson.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.029
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0