· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Random ANTI-rants
katelyn
# Posted: 12 Aug 2004 18:48

I couldn't find the old thread that was like, random happiness... and this place needs some anyway.

PLUS, I'm really happy!

I found $70 in my coat pocket after "losing" $36 last night at the fair -- entry fee, ice cream, and tickets ... 18 of which I didn't use, and they CLAIM you can't use them except on the day you buy them, so I was kind of depressed over that but I thought nothing of it. Toooday I put on the first coat I could find, because the a/c + fans were giving me goosebumps... I hadn't worn the coat in months... Out of curiosity, I stuck my hands in its pockets and found the seventy bucks! *happy dance*

Last night around 11 PM I also saw the first meteor I have seen out of this annual Perseid thing. It was big and bright and rather slow-moving, and it just streaked across the sky. It was so awesome, and I was the only one out of the whole bunch of people waiting for the bus to see it!

I also stayed up until 5:30 AM last night (forced my mother to, used CSI episodes as bait) and went out at 5 to watch for meteors... Saw about 7... It was just fun, and neat, and the sky was sooo beautiful.

One more happy thing... I have noticed that I have THE sweetest friends, and they never really... showed it... until just last night and today. I don't mean you guys... I mean outside OTF.

So, that stuff plus the high I get from it all makes me extremely endorphiny! =P

Any other happiness out there?

skull_leader
# Posted: 13 Aug 2004 09:29

Kymburlee's back from vacation, today's payday, and so far no jokers in hockey masks have surprised me yet.  :)

babel
# Posted: 13 Aug 2004 10:03

I've finished work for the week, I'm awash with great memories from the Union and United are on TV on sunday, playing Chelsea. :)

demonvamp
# Posted: 13 Aug 2004 14:35

My missing fruits basket three finally came in!! I can read four now toooooo!

Queen D... now, if HMV would just get my very late, pre-ordered DVD in :o

joebuhlman
# Posted: 15 Aug 2004 09:37

The California Union was yesterday. I had a lot of fun! We (being Smile, TaCH, Sidne, Voyman, and me) went to the Exploratorium and spent a couple hours there checkin' out all the cool stuff. After that, we came back to my place and had some computer time. :) Next came dinner, which is another funny story that I won't go into at the moment. I had a great time, and everyone I met was great as well! :) They put up with me and my bad directions. :} Thank God Matt was there!

Ric

kittykat
# Posted: 15 Aug 2004 12:54

NO

Bah

joebuhlman
# Posted: 15 Aug 2004 16:02

No to what? :(

Ric

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.041
Online now: Guests - 7
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0