· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Star Wars Characters
goose
# Posted: 22 Aug 2004 20:23

Hey peeps, I'm currently doing some work on Star Wars Characters but I am having some problems with quite a few characters. If possible to those who know more about Star Wars than me, could you tell me a bit about these characters.

Bo Shek
Bom Vimbin
Edian
Civilian 1
Civilian 2
Feltipern Trevagg
Graga
Lak Sirvak
Merril
Night Club Girl (AOTC)
Pitworker 1
Pitworker 2
Snaggletooth
Swilla Corey
Tall Mos Espa Guy
Whipid

If anyone has info about these characters, please do post a reply or email me, Goose, any info will be greatly accepted with my thanks.

Regards,
Goose

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 22 Aug 2004 22:11

Well pal, I guess the best I can do is copy down entries from the Star Wars Encyclopedia, as I don't know much off the top of my head about these guys *l* :P

BoShek: A human smuggler and starship technician, BoShek often flew hot ships for a Tatooine order of monks.  After beating Han Solo's time for the Kessel Run, he sestroyed four pursuing TIE fighters and became the object of a large-scale manhunt on Tatooine.  He masqueraded as a religious figure at the monastery and eventually escaped in a landspeeder that previously had been owned by Luke Skywalker.  It was BoShek who referred Ben Kenobi to Chewbacca when the old Jedi was looking for transport off Tatooine.

Bom Vimdim: A male Advosze, he despises beings of his own species.  Pessimistic and territorial, Bom Vimdim is a lone smuggler who prefers to work for corrupt officials.  He boasts about being in Mos Eisley cantina when Luke Skywalker first met Han Solo.  No one believes him - or cares.

Feltipern Trevagg: A male Gotal bounty hunter, he tracked Obi-Wan Kenobi to Tatooine, never found him, and never left the planet.  He became a corrupt tax collecter for the City Prefect of the Port of Mos Eisley.  He was killed by Miiyoom Onith, a H'nemthe female, after mating with her.  The killing was a common of her species' mating ritual.

Lak Sirvak: A hunter and a scout for the Empire, this Shistavanen Wolfman from the Uvena system grew to despise the Emperor's New Order and Imperial tyranny and atrocities.  Lak Sivrak refused to turn in a colony of Alliance sympathizers, and the Empire tagged him for elimination.  After getting the best of a stormtrooper squad sent to kill him, he fled to the backwater Mos Eisley spaceport on Tatooine.  There, in a small cantina, he fell in love with Dice Ibegon, a Florn Lamproid.  After helping several Rebels on Tatooine, Sivrak officially joined the Alliance and fought in the Battle of Hoth.  A year later, Sivrak was piloting an X-wing fighter in the fight of the second Death Star.  He took out a number of TIE fighters but was hit and died when his X-wing crashed onto the surface of Endor's forest moon.

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 22 Aug 2004 22:17

Zutton (Snaggletooth): A Snivvian bounty hunter, like most of she species he is a tortured artist driven to live out the stories he creates.  One of his stories led him to an out-of-the-way cantina in Mos Eisley on the little-visited planet of Tatooine.  During his stay, he picked up the nickname Snaggletooth becasuse of his pronounced canine fangs.  He was on retainer to Jabba the Hutt.

Whiphid:  Often called "Tooth Face," member s of this species of hulking, fur-covered bipeds stand about 2.5 meters tall.  With prominent foreheads, long, bowed cheekbones, and two upturned tusks rising from their jaws, Whiphids are easy to spot in a crowd.  The come from the bitterly cold planet of Toola in the Kaelta system.  Ferocious predators with a true love of the hunt, they also appreciate the luxuriese of advanced technology and often take on lucrative bounty-hunting contracts.  Lady Valarian, proprietor of an illegal gambling operation on Tatooine, is a Whiphid.

crazytexan
# Posted: 23 Aug 2004 07:02

Here is some additional information found at the Unofficial Encyclopedia at www.theforce.net

I have found that this online encyclopedia, along with the Official SW site, provides adequate info. :)

Bo Shek - "A human smuggler who was also in competition with Han Solo. He actually beat Solo's 12-parsec Kessel Run, but he did it without cargo. He took this small victory in the starship Infinity, and was returning the ship to Tatooine when he encountered Imperial Star Destroyers deployed by Darth Vader to locate R2-D2 and C-3PO.

BoShek forced the ship to land in the Dune Sea, and headed toward Mos Eisley. He established a secret outlaw tech lab in the city. In the cantina at Mos Eisley, he discovered Chewbacca, and was gloating to him about his new Kessel Run record when Ben Kenobi approached him about passage to Alderaan. BoShek, without a ship of his own, since he was under the employ of the Dim-U monastery on Tatooine, referred Ben to Chewbacca. Meanwhile, BoShek tried to rub in his new record on Han Solo, but he was forced to flee when the local government learned that he had downed the Infinity and wanted to hold him responsible for the breach in security. He used his encounter with Ben Kenobi to pose as a street priest preaching the good side of the Force, and after witnessing the Imperial slaughter of the Jawa Het Nkik, he decided to join the Alliance."

Bom Vimdim - "This male Advosze despises other members of his own species. He was pessimistic and territorial, working as a solo smuggler for corrupt officials. He was in the Mos Eisley cantina when Ben Kenobi and Luke Skywalker booked passage to Alderaan on the Millennium Falcon. Following the Battle of Endor, he was apprehended by agents of the New Republic while transporting Imperial agents back to Imperial space."

Edian - "This dark-skinned man was one of the many Wing Guards who were loyal to Lando Calrissian, when he was the Baron-Administrator of Cloud City. A Sergeant in the Wing Guard, Edian felt a great disdain for those officers who accepted bribes or other forms of corruption."

Feltipern Trevagg - "A Gotal who had filled a number of positions over the years, including bounty hunter, Imperial bodyguard, and ship's security officer. He was working for the City Prefect of the port of Mos Eisley, on Tatooine, as a tax collector when Luke Skywalker and Ben Kenobi booked passage ot Alderaan. In this position, Feltipern had developed many of the taxes charged to native and transients, including a water tax and a port passage tax. This passage tax brought him in contact with M'iiyoum Onith, who lost her seat on the passenger liner Tellivar Lady because she couldn't pay it. Feltipern began lusting for her. He also discerned Kenobi's presence in Mos Eisley by detecting the Force with his head cones, and sought to sell the information to the Empire. In trying to get M'iiyoum into bed, he failed to recognize that she was a H'nemthean, and that the female of her species guts her mate with her knife-like tongue. Feltipern was found dead in the Inn, the morning after the Millennium Falcon blasted out of the spaceport."

Gragra - "This female Swokes Swokes lived in the city of Mos Espa, and sold food in a street-corner market during the period of time leading up to the Battle of Naboo. She claimed that her stock of amphibian foods was grown in an underground culture pool, but the small creatures wee actually grown in the sewers below Mos Espa. Jar Jar Binks tried to steal a chuba from Gragra's store, but was caught by the huge alien."

Lak Sivrak- "A Shistavanen scout, hiding from Imperial persecution on Tatooine. He was employed by the Empire as a scout, exploring the edges of known space in an effort to map out shipping routes for the Empire's growing mining operations. During one of his missions, he came across a group of dishomed colonists, who were actually members of the Alliance. He thought they were just settlers, and he offered his help in keeping them from starving. They tried to convert him to the beliefs of the Alliance, but he declined. He did, however, agree to keep their location a secret. The Empire, however, following up on his mission, discovered the settlers and interrogated them, learning of Lak Sivrak's ommission about their whereabouts. He was cut off from Imperial employment and chased off, persecuted and outlawed for helping the Alliance. Seeking shelter on a backwater world, Sivrak ended up on Tatooine, and was present in the Mos Eisley cantina when Obi-Wan and Luke approach Han Solo for passage to the Alderaan system. While there, he met Dice Ibegon, a Florn Lamproid whose Force sensitivity connected with his own. In a strange relationship, the two joined the Alliance. Dice was never sure if Sivrak joined because of her or if he truly cared about the Alliance. Sivrak served as part of the ground force in the Battle of Hoth, but Dice did not survive the Imperial attack. Sivrak despaired, but Dice's Force-image visited him often, taking him back to the cantina and proving to him that, despite his love for her, the Alliance still needed his services. Sivrak's growing competance with a starfighter got him his own X-Wing, and he flew in the Battle of Endor. Unfortunately, his ship was shot down, and he did not survive the crash."

Merril - "This man was known as the most tyrannical Sergeant of the Cloud City Wing Guard, during the last years of the New Order. Utris M'Toc had named him a sworn enemy because Merril looked down at his troops with disdain."

Zutton (Snaggletooth) - "This tortured Snivvian painter lost his parents to Thalassian slavers, and joined a group of Iotran bounty hunters in an effort to strike back at the Thalassians. He eventually took up the bounty hunting trade himself, and was known by the monicker Snaggletooth. It was said that each time Zutton caught a bounty, he painted a picture dedicated to his target. His abilities attracted the attention of Jabba the Hutt, and Zutton performed a few jobs for the crimelord. Among them was the chore of trailing his own brother, Takeel, which rankled in Zutton's mind. He took out his frustrations by painting expressionist works of art depicting Jabba, hiding them in the hold of his ship, the Longest Winter. During the search for the accounting droid CZ-3, Zutton was ordered to shoot the droid with his blaster, blowing it to pieces after it provided Jabba with data on Opun Mcgrrrr's activities."

Swilla Corey - "This petty thief was in the Mos Eisley Cantina when Ben Kenobi sliced off Ponda Baba's arm."

Whiphid - "Native to Toola, these huge, ivory-furred beasts have massive facial tusks which extend from their long, low-slung faces. The average Whiphid stands well over two meters in height, and weighs more that 400 kilograms. They are fierce predators adapted to the frozen environment of their home world, Toola, and have a great love of hunting. They have been employed as bounty hunters, hunting guides, and bodyguards throughout the galaxy"

Erdan (Tall Mos Espa Guy) - "This human slave lived in Mos Espa at the same time Anakin Skywalker lived there. Erdan had been chemically enlarged by his owner, in an effort to make him better able to do more work. Erdan also had his face painted with permanent colorings to denote his ownership."

The other characters are possibly nameless in the SW universe and unfindable. I'm sure someone else has more resources at their disposal Goose. :)

goose
# Posted: 24 Aug 2004 18:50

I would just like to thank Tyler and CT for helping me find info for these characters, it has helped me so much that I can't thank you enough. :)

I am at your assistance if you need anything else in the future. Thanks guys. :)

Regards,
Goose

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 24 Aug 2004 19:24

goddamn, i feel inferior to ct *bows down* :P

you're welcome, mike. glad to help :)

--shadow

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0