· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Doctor Who teaser released!
quincyw
# Posted: 2 Dec 2004 21:04

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/drwho/2004/12/02/15823.shtml

WOW! :? I haven't been this excited with a teaser/trailer since the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban trailer was released. :?

Go watch it. It'll certainly whet your appetite! :?

Oh yeah. :P I am now "calling" it... My prediction of the Ninth Doctor: Similar to the Fourth in his playfulness and enjoyment of life, but with a somewhat serious nature reminiscent of the Third... And also with a "here we go again" attitude when it comes to new adventures.

That's my bet. ;)

lzrman
# Posted: 2 Dec 2004 22:08

Ooo! :? i love it!! my dad will be impressed he is a who fan :k

quincyw
# Posted: 3 Dec 2004 13:01

*Nods* And I especially like the dialogue...

Doctor: "I'm the Doctor, by the way."
Rose: "Pleasure to meet you then."
Someone else: "Run for your lives!"

So, let's see what we can infer...

Possible spoiler! Highlight the following between the silver lines to read! Note that this is what I've inferred and may not be true!

Rose is a reluctant passenger aboard the TARDIS, as is someone else... The Doctor has probably just saved her from harm/danger (her life) and has just earned enough of her trust... As to the third piece of dialogue... It may just be throwing us off, or it may be related. In either event, they are probably on another planet or escaping danger...

Right, that's my thought on the dialogue. Don't read the above if you don't want my thoughts on spoilers!

hongjun
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 20:44

Hmm

Very nice, I am looking forward to seeing Dr Who again, that is assuming that I am in the UK at the right time :?

Hong

quincyw
# Posted: 6 Dec 2004 14:13

I hope so too. China never sees it, nor are they getting broadcasts. Only Hong Kong did, because they were British at the time. Tomb of the Cybermen was recovered from Hong Kong...

I have no idea why I brought that up.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.033
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0