· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Family Guy Premieres on May 1st
sg8472
# Posted: 18 Jan 2005 02:11

Family Guy Premieres on May 1

Source: http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=7968

Family Guy is back by popular demand with all-new episodes beginning Sunday, May 1 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX, it was announced today by Gail Berman, President, Entertainment for the Fox Broadcasting Co.

Since its debut in 1999, the Emmy-nominated animated series has attracted an impressively loyal following of devoted fans and has sold over 3.5 million combined DVD units, making it the fourth-largest TV series seller ever.

Creator/executive producer Seth MacFarlane will continue to serve up the distinctively twisted and irreverently outrageous trials and tribulations of Peter Griffin (MacFarlane) and his not-quite-so-average family of middle-class New Englanders. Lois (Alex Borstein) is Peter's loving wife, who struggles to maintain a modicum of normalcy in their home life. Then there are their kids: angst-ridden, 16-year-old Meg (Mila Kunis), who only really wants to be noticed; 13-year-old Chris (Seth Green), a sweet-natured slacker; and 1-year-old Stewie (MacFarlane), a diabolically clever baby who's already bent on world domination. Rounding out the Griffin household is Brian (MacFarlane), the brainy family pooch who likes his martinis as dry as his Mighty Dog.

Family Guy is a 20th Century Fox Television production. Seth MacFarlane is creator/executive producer with David A. Goodman as executive producer/showrunner, and Chris Sheridan as executive producer.

Guest Stars Line-Up for King of the Hill

Source: http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=7967

Tom Petty, Shannon Elizabeth, Jason Bateman and Brendan Fraser are among of the guest voices this season on the Emmy Award-winning animated series King of the Hill (Sundays, 7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Additionally, country music star Trace Adkins joins Petty as a recurring guest voice.

Petty provides the voice of Lucky, Luanne's new love interest, in the "Care-Takin' Care of Business," "Arlen City Bomber" and "Redcorn Gambles with His Future" episodes, while Bateman plays an expensive veterinarian in "The Petriot Act." Elizabeth is the voice of Candee, an adult actress who helps Hank save his beloved Arlen in "Harlottown," and Fraser does double duty in "Gone with the Windstorm" when he guest-voices Irv Bennett, a meteorologist who takes Nancy's job, and Jimmy Hernandez, a kid who enjoys jumping out and surprising people.

From deep in the heart of Texas comes a ninth season of the half-hour comedy King of the Hill.

Mike Judge and Greg Daniels are co-creators/executive producers and Michael Rotenberg, Howard Klein, John Altschuler and Dave Krinsky are executive producers for King of the Hill, which is a 20th Century Fox Television Production in association with Deedle-Dee Productions, Film Roman, Inc., Judgemental Films and 3 Arts Entertainment.

Original Simpsons Episode to Follow Super Bowl

Source: http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=7965

Two-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady, seven-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Warren Sapp; NBA All-Stars Yao Ming and LeBron James, and Olympic figure skating medalist Michelle Kwan guest-voice on The Simpsons airing immediately following Super Bowl XXXIX Sunday, Feb. 6 (approx. 10:00-10:30 PM ET/7:00-7:30 PM PT) on FOX.

In The Simpsons post-Super Bowl XXXIX episode, "Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass," after Homer inadvertently performs a wild, crowd-pleasing dance at a local carnival, he is hired by several sports figures – including Brady, James, Sapp, Yao and Kwan, guest-starring as themselves – to choreograph their victory dances. After his dances prove successful, Homer is tapped to choreograph the Super Bowl halftime show. Panicked the night before the event, Homer enlists the help of his neighbor, Ned Flanders, and together they put on a non-violent, deeply meaningful halftime show that America chastises for its blatant display of decency.

In anticipation of how he would be drawn, football great Sapp said: "I don't want to be big with a little shirt! Cover me up a little bit! … I love 'The Simpsons' so whatever I am, I am." And 7'6" basketball giant Yao joked, "as long as I don't look like a monster!"

"Just to be a part of Super Bowl Sunday is great," said James. "I'll be a 'Simpsons' fan till I die," claimed the basketball star.

Olympic medalist Kwan stated: "It was really an honor to be asked to do 'The Simpsons'. I had a great experience."

The Simpsons is a Gracie Films Production in association with 20th Century Fox Television. James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, and Al Jean are the executive producers. Film Roman is the animation house.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0