· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / January 24th
kittykat
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 05:08

Or so I keep hearing over and over.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050124/80/fawdc.html

So - this leads me to 2 questions.....

1.  How bad is my life that the so called worse day of the year doesn't seem particuarily bad in comparrison to all the others?

2.  Is this perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy?  You get told it is the worst day of the year so often you start believing that it really is and look for things that make it bad?    Who knows by the end of tonight I could be agreeing! :?

KK

hydralisk
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 05:26

hrm, so the day I finaly get to spend time with my girl is the worst day of the year? Well thats just lovely.....

But wouldn't Feb 9th be the worst day of the world for everyone but me, as that's the day Hydra, after much protesting, was brought into this world? :k

-Hydra

yes, I know I just referred to myself in the third person. Deal with it.

demonvamp
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 05:34

In my dairy from a couple of years ago, yesterday was proclaimed forever more as misery day... so I wasn't far off and ahead of my time.

And yes, yesterday was pretty rubbish but, like KK, today feels not so bad :?

Queen D

sg8472
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 08:03

All is well this day. The Mind's Eye of SG hath prophecised a glorious day.... at least for SG, anyway. :)

I'm a positive person. :)

SG

kittykat
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 12:14

I feel bizarrely let down by how this wasn't the worst day ever..

They Lied! *shakes fist*

KK

lzrman
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 12:32

interesting is all i have to say about this worst day, im not gonna write a final on that day ;)

Lzrman

hydralisk
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 12:58

grrr.....this IS the worst day ever  :o

mezoti
# Posted: 24 Jan 2005 13:32

well i did slip in the mud and ruin my american history book...

sg8472
# Posted: 25 Jan 2005 01:43

Yesterday was good. No bad did happen. SG didst foresee correctly... for himself, at least. :o

SG, seer of things, hearer of voices.

bria
# Posted: 25 Jan 2005 04:49

Can't say that anything bad happened yesterday... unless you count the fact that my head is being seriously messed with since yesterday, but then, that's hardly a rare occurence. ;) Overall, I'd have to say yesterday was a good day! :?

Shane, dear - no wonder you're a hearer of voices, you have them turned up so loud that I can hear them too! :o :(

Bria, trying hard to sort through all the voices in her head... :[

sg8472
# Posted: 26 Jan 2005 10:12

Well, tune to another station then :P :D

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0